How do I use a reference that a cell returns

I have a spreadsheet where P3 Contains an address 'Exited!'!$E$10.  I want to
see if the value on the exited sheet 'Exited!'!$E$10 matches Q3. What
function do I use to return the value of 'Exited!'!$E$10. T(P3) or value(P3)
doesn't work. Any help is grateful.

Use INDIRECT()

=INDIRECT(P3)

--
Regards

Juan Pablo Gonz�lez

"Dim DumbAss as Name" <DimDumbAssasName@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:8BD3A873-D173-4F5F-86AC-49A21BF24A9F@microsoft.com...
> I have a spreadsheet where P3 Contains an address 'Exited!'!$E$10.  I want
> see if the value on the exited sheet 'Exited!'!$E$10 matches Q3. What
> function do I use to return the value of 'Exited!'!$E$10. T(P3) or
value(P3)
> doesn't work. Any help is grateful.

0
JuanPablo1 (72)

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Vlookup returns "0"

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Single click selects multiple cells

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Using INDIRECT within functions

Subquery
Hi, I'm trying to code a subquery on a table but to no avail...it's a very simple table that has Date (short date, just recording the day) and NAV which is a number (double). All I'm wanting to do is have a query that displays the Date, the NAV and the NAV from the day before - only recording business dates. In other words, the subquery number I want is the NAV from the record preceeding the current one. I've got as far as the below, but that just gets the same NAV number as today's: SELECT tblNAV.Date, tblNAV.NAV, (SELECT LAST(x.NAV) FROM tblNAV as X LEFT JOIN tblNAV on...

How to use count for calls per hour

MS Money '04 Reference Books
Is anyone aware of any good MS Money '04 reference books? I've checked the MS Press website, but they seem to have one for every software program other than Money. Any suggestions? Thanks much, Too many books ended up getting pulped--I'm not sure there are any for Money anymore. You might check on http://www.amazon.com. "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e72001c3f056$477b1c10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is anyone aware of any good MS Money '04 reference > books? I've checked the MS Press website, but they seem > to...

Anyone use Promys CRM software integrated with GP Dynamics?
Our company is considering using Promys as a CRM to create quotes and sales orders for the sales team. I am concerned about the integration with GP and what the pitfalls may be. Is anyone here currently using Promys with GP Dynamics? ...