How do I update Excel 2000 macros to work in Excel 2002?

Working in Excel 2002/XP on an Excel worksheet which was created in Excel
2000, I get an error message "Subscript out of range".  How do I update the
macro to work in Excel 2002?

Hi
normally the macro should work without a problem. Best to post the part of
your code which generates this error

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"BobPetrich" <BobPetrich@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Working in Excel 2002/XP on an Excel worksheet which was created in Excel
> 2000, I get an error message "Subscript out of range".  How do I update
> the
> macro to work in Excel 2002?

0
frank.kabel (11126)
1/4/2005 3:07:09 PM
And where do I find "that part of the code which generates this error"?  (I'm
a novice at macros).  Thank you!

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

> Hi
> normally the macro should work without a problem. Best to post the part of
> your code which generates this error
>
> --
> Regards
> Frank Kabel
> Frankfurt, Germany
> "BobPetrich" <BobPetrich@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Working in Excel 2002/XP on an Excel worksheet which was created in Excel
> > 2000, I get an error message "Subscript out of range".  How do I update
> > the
> > macro to work in Excel 2002?

Hi
then the error occurs you should have the option  'Debug#. Then you should
see the code.

--
> And where do I find "that part of the code which generates this error"?
> (I'm
> a novice at macros).  Thank you!
>
> "Frank Kabel" wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> normally the macro should work without a problem. Best to post the part
>> of
>> your code which generates this error
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>> Frank Kabel
>> Frankfurt, Germany
>> "BobPetrich" <BobPetrich@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
>> Newsbeitrag
>> > Working in Excel 2002/XP on an Excel worksheet which was created in
>> > Excel
>> > 2000, I get an error message "Subscript out of range".  How do I update
>> > the
>> > macro to work in Excel 2002?

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Address book updating...

Excel not Access

Before Update on record select

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Excel 2007

Exchange update problem

Crash on 'Send"

Grammar check not working

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Personal Macro Workbook
I had some macro stored in the personal macro workbook but now I can not find the workbook. When I try to do a new macro and store it in the "Personal Macro Workbook" I get the error message "Personal Macro Workbook in the startup folder must stay open for recording". I click ok and get a message that I'm unable to record. I can record macro to other workbooks. What happened to the personal macro workbook ? Thanks ...

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

Excel DNS query

Excel Problem

Custom Headings in Work Order and Sales Receipts
Where can I edit the headings of receipt formats so that when they are printed instead of "Work Order" in the right corner, I want it to say "Delivery Note" Instead of "Sales Receipt" I want it to say "Invoice" Also, how can I make a Work order print without each item taking up 3 lines... ie: I need it to print just like a quote or regular receipt, but be a work order? The receipts in RMS are saved as a .XML file. If you are somewhat familular with programming you will be able to navigate your way around the template and make some edits. typic...