how do i type hebrew right to left and the right letter should st. #2

When I type Hebrew from right to left the first letter on the right side
moves to the left when I write the next letter ETC. It should stay in its
place and the next hebrew letter should go to thje left of the first letter.

PLEASE HELP ME

PLEASE ANSWER ME AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS      pisc@fcc.net

THANK YOU
0
pisc (1)

Try going to the Format Menu. Choose Cells. On the Alignment Tab there should
be a choice for Text direction.

tj

"pisc@fcc.net" wrote:

> When I type Hebrew from right to left the first letter on the right side
> moves to the left when I write the next letter ETC. It should stay in its
> place and the next hebrew letter should go to thje left of the first letter.
>
> PLEASE HELP ME
>
> PLEASE ANSWER ME AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS      pisc@fcc.net
>
> THANK YOU
0
tjtjjtjt (488)

Help filling in form from 2 different tables
I have two tables, CustomerData and EmployeeData. CustomerData has all the address, phn, name, empid# of last employee to help em and custid (primary key) and employeedata has name addr phn and empid (primarykey) I have a combo box that pulls up custdata (by Custid sorting by Lastname & ", " & Firstname) I wanna do an Afterupdate event to fill out the following textboxes (based on the Custid it fills out the Lastname, Firstname, Address, Phnnumber) and then based on the Empid of the last Employee that helped em it will fill out the textboxes witht he first and last na...

How do I add row total when cell contains both number and letter .
I have a timesheet spreadsheet. Cell contents include hours and coding. Example: 8 (8 hours regular pay-no letter) or 8V (8 hours vacation pay). I want to have a total at the end but my formula will only read the cells that don't have a letter after the number. If the text value is always "V" you could use something like =SUM(IF(RIGHT(A18:A21,1)="V",VALUE(LEFT(A18:A21,LEN(A18:A21)-1)),A18:A21)) entered as an array formula (control-shift -return) If there are other codes than just V, it gets a little more complex. if the coding is never more than just one charac...

Right click in Outlook 2000 SR-1
The menu doesn't appear when right clicking on messages. There is no problem right clicking in any aother application or with the Windows 2000 OS. ...

How Do I Pass Data Between 2 UserForm's
Greetings, I am trying to pass data from a TextBox on UserForm1 to a Label on UserForm2. At this point UserForm2 cannot see the TextBox on UserForm1. How can I accomplish this? TIA -Minitman If both forms are in memory, you can reference with Label1.Caption = Userform1.Textbox1.Text on userform2, or Textbox1.Text = Userform2.Label1.Caption on userform1 -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Minitman" <excelreply@i-m-p.net> wrote in message news:79ta10dqjvvuvda...

SMTP Connector question #2
Hi Had a single E2K3 Sp2 server earlier, and have now added a FE. SMTP connector moved from BE to FE. System enabled with ActiveSync,OWA & Https/Rpc. Everything works perfect. When I looked at "Queues" on BE there is still an SMTP Connector with a strange name: "SMTP Connector -_a46bf5ed9709644683af8319dab8789b_S (SMTP Connector)" -SMTP-Default SMTP Virtual Server-Ready. What's this? Can it be removed? How? Jordan ...

How do I set up a repeating meeting in outlook? #2
Richard Zaw Lin <Richard Zaw Lin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> Click the Recurrence tab and fill in what you want. -- Brian Tillman ...

Mouse pointer changes to hourglass shape
I've just put up the trial version of visio. Very frequently, when stuffing around trying to get a connection line organized the way I want it, the mouse pointer changes to an hourglass shape. I can continue to use it (treating the middle of the hourglass as the tip of the pointer) but it's very irritating. I can clear it back to the standard arrowhead pointer by right-clicking, but that brings up the context menu, which I then have to dismiss. Very irritating. My system is a fully-updated Windows 2000 Professional. Graphics card is a Matrox G550 with the latest driver. Any ...

Type hidden text and/or numbers; return asterisks
I want to type a name or series of numbers or a combination in a cell without anyone that may be standing around seeing what I am typing in and have it return asterisks (or another character). This would be like entering a password for an application and instead of the characters you are typing, you would see asterisks for example. The data being typed into the cell might be used in a formula elsewhere in the worksheet. I've hidden the formula bar so that you can't see what's being typed in there. And, I tried adding a custom format to the cell that returned single quotes acros...

Account Limit Notification to administrator and user #2
I can configure the exchange server so that when a user account is nearing its quota limit an email is sent notifying the user. I need to have the same message go to the administratrator as well. Anybody knows how to do this????? ----------------- R//If you're doing this using mailbox management, you can setup admin notification by populating "administrator" field in server properties | mailbox management tab. R//Bharat had an excellent suggestion, just make sure to leave it on "do nothing" other than generating that report.:p Some users might be pissed to see ma...

Protecting Worksheets #2
Win XP HE, SP1 Excel 2002 SP3 Hi, How can I protect the 25 worsheets contained in single workbook AT ONCE? I dt want to have to do it manually for each sheet.... Tx, S You will need a for/each looping macro -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "saturnin02" <saturnin02_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OtKnfpLAFHA.4044@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Win XP HE, SP1 > Excel 2002 SP3 > > Hi, How can I protect the 25 worsheets contained in single workbook AT ONCE? > I dt want to have to do it manually for each sheet.... > Tx, > S > > D...

using the Lotus 1-2-3 file import, numbers command in excel
how do i use the lotus 1-2-3 file import, number command in an excel spreadsheet? this command in lotus..allows me to just import numbers, no text is imported..i do not want to import text...please advise..im trying to convert a lotus spreadsheet to excel and i need to figure out how to do this in excel ...

Serialisation auto formatting #2
Hi, I'm trying to serialise some objects and I've can't get the built in serialisation to output exactly what I want. For the moment I'm implementing the IXmlSerializable interface and doing it the long way. For future reference is it possible to specify how a property should be formatted when being serialised? Example: In the following code I want the Time property to be formatted not to the default .ToString() but to .ToUniversalTime().ToString("r") [Serializable] public class Test { [XmlElement("time")] public DateTime Time; } I was wondering is t...

GP Dynamics 9 and Windows 2003 Service Pack 2
If we install Windows 2003 service pack 2, would this interfer with our current version of GP Dynamics 9.0? Chris, Should be no problem, we have customers running it with GP 9.0. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D4E1BA-CF22-45EE-97F2-9BE2244D590D@microsoft.com... > If we install Windows 2003 service pack 2, would this interfer with our > current version of GP Dynamics 9.0? thank you for quick response.... much appreciated! "Victoria [MVP]" wrote: > Chris, ...

Undoing Bank Reconciliation #2
Hello: I know that you cannot undo a Bank Rec once it is done for a period. Also, TK says that all you can do is enter the new Bank Statement Ending Balance and reconcile that one "new" item that needs reconciling for that period. So, is there any sort of third party tool out there that will allow this feat to be accomplished? At a minimum, if the Bank Rec cannot be undone, it would be nice if you could view the impact of the new transaction for that period against that period's Bank Rec that has already been conducted. Thanks! childofthe1980s what KB are you referin...

Font Size #2
When setting a new appointment the font is 12 and I would like it to be 10 by default. I am talking about the large area they give you for any notes at the bottom of the screen. Can this be changed? -- Paul Ingram DNS SYSTEMS LIMITED (902) 488-3166 Web: www.dnssystemsltd.com Email: dnssystems@ns.sympatico.ca ...

Help needed in excel transpose #2
I need a macro to transpose data in the excel.The data that i have is in the following format: Summary Some data Steps 1)Some data 2)Some data Expected Result Some data Keywords Some data This is repeated in the next row and so on.. I need it in the following format Summary Steps Expected Result Keywords somedata 1)Some data Some data Some data 2)Some data Summary Steps Expected Result Keywords somedata 1)Some data Some data Some data 2)Some data Note that th...

Unable to start processing services. #2
this is a pIII with microsoft xp+sp2 and office xp+sp3. whenever i start Ms outlook, a windows pop up saying: "<B>unable to start processing services. could not open the item. try again.</B>" what is that and how can i solve it. appreciate your quick reply. ...

How to add new type of activity?
In CRM 4.0, is there a way to add a new type of activity? Many times we see a person in passing, and would like to add a note reflecting this. However, it doesn;t qualify as a phone call or appointment. If there is a way to add a custom 'conversation', how would this affect upgrades, patches, and/or hotfixes? Thanks Unfortunately you cannot add a custom activity type in Microsoft CRM 4.0. For some of our customers that really wanted a new activity type, we have suggested that they rename one of the other system activities to their new one. For example, you could rename the "...

Dynamics GP 9.0
When you install Dynamics GP 9.0 from the CD, in the Insallation Type window you will see Server Option or Client Option. The first option should technically say "Server & Client", not just Server. Needless to say, when you Install Server, it installs Client as well. Thanks Girish ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft...

Strange error message when loading a collection with an item of user defined type
Hi, I want to store an unknown number of records, read from a txt data, into a Collection. Each record is made of 26 strings, so I defined a user-defined type Record: Const NLines As Long = 26 Type Record Lines(NLines) As String End Type Dim MyRecord As Record I also defined a Collection object to store all the record: Dim List As Collection Set List = New Collection However, when I read a record and then try to load it into List: Data.Add Item:=MyRecord I get this incomprehensible (for me) error message: "Only public user defined types defined in publ...

How do I convert an existing MS Excel worksheet tracking a simple. #2
I am a novie Excel user who has tracked the activity of my simple savings account with an Excel worksheet. I would like to set up this existing worksheet to perform autosum functions when I enter deposits, withdrawals, and interest instead of manually doing the math on a calculator to arrive at the balance total after each entry. ...

CRM Email
Hi all, I have installed the CRM E-mail Router on our Exchange 2000 server for our CRM server ver 1.0. But when i tried to send a Mail from CRM web client it displays me error report telling that "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. " When I check the Event Log of CRM Server, it shows the error as "Cannot connect to Host" with Event ID 2 see below Event Log: vent Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 1/14/2004 Time: 2:08:51 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM-SRV Description: MSCRM Plat...

2 different loan payments within 1 transaction
Hi, I'm using MS Money 2006 and I love the functionality so far, but I have recently run into this new problem. It's kind of a rare occurence, so I hope someone can help me out. I have 2 student loan accounts, one subsidized and one unsubsidized so they can't be consolidated further. Both of these loan accounts are set up separately within MS Money. The problem seems to be that only ONE combined payment (transaction) goes towards both loans at once. This one lump sum gets automatically divided at roughly 85%/15% between the loans. Now, I've split income transaction...

Install CRM 1.2 Outlook client
I still have problems working with Outlook CRM client 1.2 after installing. The only things who where shown right are the icons in the 2 taskbars. When I push (for example) the CRM home button, the right part of the screen is white. Not any format is visible, only a view words coming from the menu tree and a view picture frames (only the red cross, not the picture). We reinstalled the total server. We are using virtual PC with an image with the 1.2 client version (based on the image of the 1.0 version: reconnected it to the new domain and installed the 1.2 version after uninstalling...

how do i separate cell value in four different cells? #2
Thanks for the tip but i think i should explain some more. If th amount is 250.50 (USD) it should be displayed in the last 5 cell excluding the dot(assuming that amount is no more than five digits an 50 cents). This shoud be a simple accounting operation to transfer a single cel ammount in to assignet cells to the right. If you have ideas... help pleas -- si ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=262 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26585 ...