how do i stop the gridlines from moving when I print

When I print a table in Excel or Access the lines / gridlines shift a little
each line until they cover the data.  How do I stop this?
0
Kevin105 (377)

Kevin

Strange though it sounds, I would suspect your video drivers, try turning
down the resolution/number of colours and test, if it is ok, seek a new
driver

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Kevin" <Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I print a table in Excel or Access the lines / gridlines shift a
> little
> each line until they cover the data.  How do I stop this?

Move Outlook data to another computer
Purchased a new laptop. How do i backup and move outlook 2003 from my desktop to my laptop. Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, J.J asked: | Purchased a new laptop. How do i backup and move outlook | 2003 from my desktop to my laptop. ...

Getting appts to print on one page
I am using calendar assistant to print multiple overlaid calendars at once on letter size paper. All the appointments show up on the first page, except for one. This one pushes to a second monthly page duplicating the first. ie - I get two November 2009s - one with all appts except one and the other page with only the one rogue appointment -- Thanks, Alison ...

Print area
I have a document where a print area has been set up and around the print area is a blue border and all of the cells have a colored background. How do I change the appearance of cells outside of the print area? Sounds like you're in Page Break Preview Click View, Normal -- HTH Roger Shaftesbury (UK) "Stephanie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6BC3F7E-E0D5-408D-9D01-AE51471FDBA5@microsoft.com... > I have a document where a print area has been set up and around the print area is a blue border and all of the cells have a colored backgrou...

Moving Mail
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Email Client: imap Greetings! <br> My Inbox has 142 messages. (I just started a new account, imported mail from other Squirrel Mail, and didn't know about storage limits.) Entourage is moving sloooowly, takes forever to delete a message, download messages, and now the send button will not even highlight for me to send a replied to message. <br><br>So now I want to move those 142 messages to a folder on my hard drive and then delete the messages from my Entourage mailbox. How do I do this? &l...

Stop mail from changing postition once replied to
How can I stop Outlook 2003 e-mail message from changing location in my in box once I have addressed them or replied to them? It scoots them to the bottom of my e-mail list and just rotates them as I work them... sounds like you are sorting by the modified date or icon - click on the received field to sort by it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange So...

Stop advancing in form with the "next" arrow at end of "list"
I have an editable form for users where they can query by date, etc. However, the next entry arrow allows them to advance beyond the result. For example, if their query resulted in 1 of 4, they can still click to 5, 6, and so on which only adds blank lines to the database table. How do I set this to stop at the last entry of their original query? You can cancel adding new records like this: Private Sub Form_BeforeInsert(Cancel As Integer) Cancel = True End Sub Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Duchess" <Duchess@discuss...

Printing odd pages in booklet format
I used to be able to do this easily in PageMaker, but I can't figure it out for the life of me in Publisher... I am creating a booklet. Each page is 8.5 w and 5.5 tall (ie, half-letter, landscape orientation). I'd like to print this booklet two pages to one peice of paper, so I can cut in the middle and punch for a ring binder. I'd like the target paper to be letter (8.5 x 11). However, when I try to set it up as a book, I get a weird page that's 17x5.5. How can I change how the page is set up, so I can get both 8.5 x 5.5 pages to print in the correct orientation on the...

cash drawer not opening but reciept is printing
I have installed Microsoft RMS 2.0 on Windows Vista. I had issues installing my EPSON printer TM-T88IV. It would not work when i put it as "OPOS" device but it worked when i switched it to a "Windows" Device. Now the reciept prints but the problem is that the cash drawer wont open when the reciept is printed. The cash drawer is APG VB 320-BL1616. Any ideas whats wrong with it? thanks Bad cable perhaps? Can you switch cables with another register that IS working to see if it's the cable/pin configuration? Just a thought. "Akbar Mian" wrote: > I...

Moving OE msgs to win 7 WLM?
Moving msgs and multiple subfolders from OE (current) to new Win 7 Home Premium machine. Had to do this once before and had bigtime troubles! Want to do it right this time. Can someone point me in the right direction? -- Thanks for viewing... Transferring data from Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail: For Messages: Copy the *ENTIRE* OE message store folder to a flash drive. (Folders.dbx must be included). Place this on the Desktop or other location on the machine using WLMail. Open WLMail and: File | Import | Messages | Microsoft Outlook Express 6 and point to where you ...

All Columns are not to move
How can I stop the columns from moving to the left of the Table? -- Roger On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 17:28:39 -0800, Roger <Roger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I stop the columns from moving to the left of the Table? You'll have to explain what on Earth you're talking about, Roger. What columns are "moving"? How? John W. Vinson [MVP] Good evening John, I found my own answer:by bringing the cursor to the first cell, the first column will not scroll to the left anymore; however, when I bring the cursor to any other cell and scroll to the rig...

Moving Range Problem
Hi all, I'm trying to build a 6 Sigma control chart into an excel workbook. In order to do this i need to be able to work out a formula for the moving range. I need the following : Eg Data sample : 210 , 425 , 600 , 550 , 450 , 470 The moving range is the distance from second to the first, third to the second etc eg A B C D E F Data Sample 210 , 425 , 600 , 550 , 450 , 470 Moving Range 215, 175 , 50 , 100 , 20 The problem I'm having is trying to get excel to work it out. If say 210 was in A1 i ...

stop mail from automatically downloading
Please help! How do i stop e-mail from automatically downloading when I start Outlook? I don't always want my mail downloaded and can't find any help on this subject anywhere! I was also advised to try this: When you close Outlook while working in Off-line mode File-> Work Off Line. Outlook will also start in Off-line mode. I'm going to try them both Thank you >-----Original Message----- >Referring to Outlook 2000 (assume other versions not too different): > >Tools>Options>Mail Delivery. Uncheck "Check for messages ...." Messages will not be down...

Moving comment box leader arrow head
Can I move the position of the head of a comment arrow from one corner of the cell it references to another corner? When I display the comment box/arrow for printing it looks as if it is refering to the cell on the right, since the comment arrow points to the upper-right corner of the cell, instead of the upper-left. Francisco ...

move axes and axis labels behind data points on scatter chart
I'm working with a series of XY scatter charts that all pull data from the same worksheet. They are all copied from the "original" scatter chart and then just have the cell references changed so that the formatting stays consistent across the series. (The charts will be shown sequentially and I don't want anything changing other than the location of the data points.) However, on some of the charts, the axis and/ or the axis label appers on top/ in front of some of the data points and behind/ under other data points (which is what I want - the axes and labels behind th...

print area poser
need to know if this is possible want to automatically print data from sheet 1 via a print area in sheet2 once it has printed the data, i need it to clear this data and read from another row on sheet 1 all in all i need a single row print area in sheet 2 to read from about 50 different rows in sheet 1. dont think its possible myself but what do you reckon???? regards neil -- neilwebb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ neilwebb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24450 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

Money 2000 Standard Check Printing
When I try to print a company check I get the error message "There are no checks to print in the "Absolute Audio Provident Bank" account. Money will only print checks for transactions that have "Print" in the number field." Everything I've tried to print has already had "Print" in the number field and it still won't print. Where should I go from here? Try repairing the file by closing Money, then go to Start, Run and type 'msmoney -s' without the quotes. Money should launch and repair. Then try to print checks again. "Just...

When printing, how do I keep a letter-sized document from expandi.
I have set up a landscape, letter-sized document in MS Pbulisher. But every time I try and print it, it expands the document to a legal-sized doc. Please help!!! Check your printer settings inside Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "godovino" <godovino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AEC49BF-CBCA-4F05-932C-034B008D6472@microsoft.com... >I have set up a landscape, letter-sized document in MS Pbulisher. But >every > time I try and print it, it expands the document to a legal-sized doc. > > Please help!!! Could ...

Moving .pst files to a new computer
When trying to import .pst files into the new computer the following error message comes up: \Outlook.pst is not compatible with this version of the Personal Folders information service. I am using Office 2003 What's up? What version of Outlook were you using on the original computer? "Paladin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:057101c396c4$29533060$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When trying to import .pst files into the new computer > the following error message comes up: > > \Outlook.pst is not compatible with this version of the > P...

Publisher 2007 / Vista will not print
I get message "Publisher cannot complete the operation" when trying to print. Print preview shows image just fine. Am able to print other Office applications (and other non-Office apps) without difficulty. This is a recent problem, occurring only within the last month; prior to that, no difficulties. Is your printer driver current? Check with the manufacturer's web site. Try this, in the Printer Folder chose a different default printer. Open Publisher and your Publisher file. When viewing your document in print preview, minimize the screen, open the Printer folder, sel...

Move OL 2007 and all files to another computer.One on XP one on Vi
Is there a detailed "How Do I file" covering moving OL 2007 with BCM from one computer (that has a damaged or correpted C: Drive ) to another or new computer. I have have some very helpful advice from an earlier post a few adys ago but if a How do does exist that would be very helpful. Thanks in advance. Andy To backup and restore your Outlook data see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm For backing up and restoring BCM data see; http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP011134881033.aspx -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsof...

Moving Money 2008 to new computer
I have Money Plus Deluxe 2008 on a computer. It is activated. I have the license key from Digital River. I do NOT have the original download and they won't let me redownload. I realize I'm a bad person for not saving a backup of that. I now want to upgrade from XP to Win7. Since there isn't a direct upgrade available I understand I'll need to reinstall apps. Typically not a big deal, but in this case, since I don't have installation bits this will be a problem. Am I really out of luck here? Is there any way to migrate/backup the existing Money (by copying the P...

Printing too much!
Hello, I printed a spread sheet - it came out to 40 pages, but only 20 of the 40 pages had data. How do I set Excel to only print rows and columns with data - not the empty cells? I just hit the print button and it did it all. Thanks, Tmuld. Either set the print area or delete (not clear-DELETE) the un-needed rows and SAVE. Try again. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Tavish Muldoon" <tmuldoon@spliced.com> wrote in message news:e2470f35.0411261334.13573d82@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I printed a spread sheet - it came out to 40 pages, bu...

Print a window
I'm displaying a simple dialog box using VC++ 6.0. All I want to do is have a print button on the dialog window that simply prints the dialog window when clicked. I believe I'm close. I'm instantciating a device context object and setting the printer device context : pdc.Attach(dlg.GetPrinterDC()); I'm trying to use the CWnd::Print member function which is supposed to print the current window to the specified device context (in this case the printer). The best I can do is to print the non client area of the dialog window, but the dialog itself I cannot print. The ...

printing to a form
how do i print addresses from excel to an address form page? is i possible? the page came out of an address book and i have to do lik 200 of them. thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...