How do I stop a spreadsheet from Auto-publishing as a web page?

A colleague has taken a copy of a Excel file which was set to automatically
publish as a web page each time the xls was saved.

The copy is in a completely different location and is going to be put to a
different use, however it is still trying to auto-publish when saved.
Consequently, it is coming up with an error.

The error dialog has 'dont show me this again' type checkbox, but I'd rather
remove the problem rather than hide it.

How do I stop the auto-publishing?

Thanks

Chris

0
cjmwork (3)

Public Folder auto-response message?
Is there a way to create a mail-enabled Public Folder that has an auto-response like, "Thank you for submitting your request...."? Any help is much appreciated, thx---Kevin Hi, This should help: http://groups.google.dk/group/microsoft.public.exchange.admin/browse_thread/thread/f6e67d9532d47ec/fb62a9a5423ad896?lnk=st&q=exchange+public+folder+autoreply&rnum=5#fb62a9a5423ad896 Leif "Kevin" <kevin@jdgdredd.com> wrote in message news:C16273EE.944%kevin@jdgdredd.com... > Is there a way to create a mail-enabled Public Folder that has an > auto-response l...

E-mail auto deleting
In our office one of the users has a problem with Outlook choosing someone (usually from the corporate address book) and deleting their e-mails automatically. It acts just like she'd set up a rule to delete the e-mail, but I cannot locate anything she has done wrong. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing Office on her workstation. It didn't change anything. She's using Outlook XP and we have an Exchange server 5.5. HELP! ...

Page Brak Not Saving
I have a spreadsheet that usually prints on two pages fine, but due to modifications to the spreadsheet, it has become bigger, but I still want it to print on the same two pages. I tried changing the page break, but once I save it and go back in, the page break is back to what it was before I changed it. Then I tried the "adjustment percent" int he page setup box, but it won't save it there either. Why? This has me stumped! Please help! Dave ...

Automatically Saving an Excel Document as a Web Page #2
I've managed to get the files to save as html after either a certain amount of time or at a certain time. Now, immensely awesome a feat as this is, I'd still like to create a macro that causes files to be saved as html whenever they're changed and saved in the conventional sense. Suggestions? -- Danimagus ...

Pasting a downloaded Tiff object into a Publisher document
Our church secretary and I have tried this with the same results. After we get the image properly positioned and cropped, we click on the Save button but the document isn't saved and the image disappears. The outline of the image remains but we are unable to get the image to reappear. We're using Office 2003 SP3; is this a bug? -- JohnG JohnG wrote: > Our church secretary and I have tried this with the same results. After we > get the image properly positioned and cropped, we click on the Save button > but the document isn't saved and the image disappears. Th...

Spreadsheets will not print
As of yesterday my printer(Lexmark Z605) stopped printing Excel spreadsheets. I can print form Word and Notepad just find but not Excel 2002. Loaded new program Act 2005. Can anyone help? TIA Cindy Maybe you are trying to print to a different printer? file>print preview>print>printer??? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Cindy Conover" <cconover@kwfffftrucklease.com> wrote in message news:%23JZsZCJ9GHA.3344@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > As of yesterday my printer(Lexmark Z605) stopped printing Excel > spreadsheets. I can print for...

How do I stop colors from changing the shades in excel
A user is having issues with her spreadsheet and shades changing colors? Any suggestions? Gladys When do the shades change color? Perhaps Conditional Formatting is changing the colors as the data values change? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:09:01 -0700, Gladys <Gladys@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >A user is having issues with her spreadsheet and shades changing colors? Any >suggestions? ...

Office 2010 Word
I have looked through the list of available discussion groups but am unable to locate one for Office 2010 beta, so I post this here in the hope that someone might direct me to somewhere or someone that can help. Having only just downloaded the beta I have found it to be causing several problems in terms of the speed in which certain things happen - my computer seems much more sluggish than previously with Office 2007. However, I can live with that, but I have also found that when I am using grammar and spell check in Word I get one of two results: 1. No attempt is made by Word...

OL2003 with imap account stops responding
Hello All The OL2003 imap client (Also OL2000) seems to have a problem. When I use it (3 different machines installed separately (XP with win update, one home and two pro) at different times all up to date and on different connections... and also in safe mode and without the recycle switch... also towards different imap servers...) outlook seems to freeze for a looong time (See log in a moment). It also seems to block Explorer (not IE) or at least make it very unresponsive. For the log: IMAP: 07:57:10 [tx] 6goo STATUS "Sent Items" (UNSEEN) IMAP: 07:57:11 [db] OnNotify: asOld...

conversion from word to publisher
my computer crashed. several documents originally writen with pub got recovered but now show up in an unreadable word document. I reloaded publisher, which had disapeared in the crash, and I want to convert those word docs into back to publisher. Howdoidothat? Jojo Well, you could change the extension to .pub if you really think the files are Publisher's. What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jojo" <Jojo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAB856D1-6E2A-4505-9998-E...

Can saved MS publisher documents be password protected and how?
Hello, I'd like to make some confidential Publisher documents password protected - so that only I can open them. Can this be done and if so, how? I can not find any info on this in the online or program help options. Cheers There are several programs that can password protect files and even folders; one I've used is EasyFP. A nice feature with Easy FP is a file can not be deleted from your hard drive without the password; a little extra protection. EasyFP http://www.easyfp.com/ or you can do a google search for file encryption for other programs. -- Don - Publisher 2000...

how to make a workbook an interactive web page?
I have a workbook with 2 interactive and 1 hidden sheet. What are processes for fo enabling an interactive web page with the workbook? Hi DC- Use File>Save As Web Page and put a check in the box for Add Interactivity. You should also use the Publish button & make any other settings necessary, then click Publish in the Publish as Web Page dialog box. Keep in mind that not all browsers support the interactivity features, though. HTH |:>) "DC" wrote: > I have a workbook with 2 interactive and 1 hidden sheet. What are processes > for fo enabling an interactive w...

Home Page Short Cuts disappear 10.00.0982
When logging in all of the saved short cuts in the navigation pane are not visible. But as soon as I drag the Navigation Page over just a bit the screen seems to refresh and all of the shortcuts reappear. Does anyone know what could be causing this issue? Thanks Same behaviour here. "TROOTBMI" wrote: > When logging in all of the saved short cuts in the navigation pane are not > visible. But as soon as I drag the Navigation Page over just a bit the > screen seems to refresh and all of the shortcuts reappear. Does anyone know > what could be causing this issu...

MSPOS has no description in the Task Bar while on the Login Page,
MSPOS has no description in the Task Bar while on the Login Page, icon only with a blank box. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1044b328-034f-437a-9226-7f68a4...

how to show web addresses as black in Publisher?
I am typesetting a newsletter in publisher and am including some web addresses within text. The newsletter is to be printed and the printer wants everything on disc to be in b&w. I keep trying to change the web addresses from blue to black but they remain blue. Anyone else have this problem, or is there a simple solution? thanks In Pub 2003 go to Format > Color Schemes > Custom Color Scheme. At that point you may get a dialogue box that offers to change your colors to the closest match...click no. Then under the Custom tab, at the bottom you will see Hyperlink and Followed hyper...

Why can't I suddenly not see embedded or linked pics in Publisher
NONE of my publisher files are displaying the pics in them. Even if I open a new file and add a pic, it doesn't show up. It PRINTS out, but I can't see it on the screen. I've embedded it, linked it, gone to VIEW and tried everything. What is my next option? qwerty <qwerty@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > NONE of my publisher files are displaying the pics in them. Even if > I open a new file and add a pic, it doesn't show up. It PRINTS out, > but I can't see it on the screen. I've embedded it, linked it, gone >...

spreadsheets #2
i have windows xp and i got a spreadsheet attached to and email i saved it to 3 1/2 disc how do i open this file now Hi Sweetpea! Do NOT attempt to open the file with Excel directly from the floppy disc. Put the floppy disc in the disc drive Right Click the Start Button > Select Explore Look down the "tree" to the A:\ drive Select the xls file by clicking once Right click the file > Copy Now select My Documents folder or another folder of your choice Right click > Paste Remember where you copied it to Take the floppy disc out of the disc drive Open Excel File > Open N...

Auto Row Selection of ListView
How do I automatically highlight the first row in a list view on it being built? >How do I automatically highlight the first row in a list view on it being >built? William, Have you tried using something like: list_ctrl.SetItemState( 0, 0, LVIS_SELECTED|LVIS_FOCUSED); Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq Yes but that doesn't work. I want the first row in the list view to be automatically highlighted. "David Lowndes" <davidl@mvps.org> wrote in message news:967tmvsue34sr937h7vkuecd0i171u073m@4ax.com... > >How do I automatically highlight th...

Excel spreadsheet to track MPG
"Geekster" <noemail@xyahoox.com> wrote on 21 Jan 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > Hey, Steve - I could use one of those if you wouldn't mind sending > details. > > Thank you! Here's a small one with a graph. You put data in the "Date", "Mileage", and "Gallons" fields. Don't edit the other fields or you'll destroy the formulas. I don't know whether this group allows binaries, but I'll try posting. I didn't see any other groups labeled "binaries". There are two attachments -- one in E...

Using Excel spreadsheet online
I have built a spreadsheet that allows me to track inventory and revenue for products that i have a team of people selling. I sthere any way that I can post this spreadsheet online so that my salespeople can update it from a browser? I know a bit about Excel but I don't know diddly about what might be needed on the server end or how it would save the data. Any sugestions? "Monkeysuit Man" <monkeysuitman@monkeysuit.com> wrote in message news:18m7mvsiqkonfcmlpfl125rc5s3h0gfah8@4ax.com... > I have built a spreadsheet that allows me to track inventory and > revenue fo...

How do I stop my text box from getting cut off in Publisher?
I have a booklet and on the left page the left margin of the page is either not being adjusted or something else I cannot figure out. I have adjusted the layout guides to the edge of the page and the text box is definitely inside the layout guides. I can't seem to figure it out. Look at the documentation of your printer to see what the margin limitations are. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CAD1950-205B-4A1D-AA8C-85AEBD87AA14@mic...

override auto budget figures?
Hello. I'm trying to set up a budget in Money 02, but the auto budget keeps insisting my income is more than what it actually is. I have my income set up in Bills & Deposits as a twice monthly deposit (I also tried setting it up as "every two weeks" but got the same error in the budget.) Let's say the deposit is $5000 two times per month. The budget Money is forcing on me insists my monthly income should be $15,000, and therefore it shows that the correct total of $10,000 is $5,000 off. No matter how you cut it, a $5,000 deposit made twice a month totals $10,...

How do I delete pages 4 through 48 of my worksheet?
Somehow, I got extra pages on my address list that I keep on microsoft excel. I want to delete pages 4 through 48 and don't know how. Help! Try this: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/clean_up_your_worksheet_in_microsoft_excel.htm ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "jalene" <jalene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5343EABA-64EF-4D50-A80B-A4C1196A6791@microsoft.com... > Somehow, I got extra pages on my address list that I keep on microsoft excel. > I want to delete pages 4 through 48 and don't know ...

Formatting Auto Shapes
I have created something but cannot recreate it and cannot remember what I did differently. Clicked on Rectangle to form a perimeter around a few cells and wanted it to look 3-D, which I have done in the past with the shadow function, specifically shadow style 6. The rectangle I made transparent so that I can see the numbers underneath. Now when I try this, the shadow does not form correctly. Because its transparent I can see through it and see the shadow line behind it instead of it looking like a white box with a grey shadow. Hard to describe but can someone help? Thanks. D...

Getting Data from Web pages
Hi All I have a task involving getting house council tax information from a web page. Basically it involves entering a postcode followed by the pricing band then council. The data is presented within the page and I copy and paste the relevant part to notepad before importing into Excel.Is it possible to automate this, I am looking for someone to point me in the right direction and I will hopefully research the rest. TIA Karen Karen What is the web address?....this should help us see if there is anything that can be automated -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England n...