How Do I specify where XML data gets imported into Excel

I have XML data that I would like to import up as fllows in a spreasheet:

Cell A2: Job Number
Cell A3: Customer Number

A4 through A29 should recive the <AMOUNT> data
B4 through B29 should receive the <QUANTITY> data

etc etc

Sometimes all the fields will be filled, sometimes not.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Diane
0
Diane1 (69)

Hi Diane!

You should see therre: microsoft.public.xml

Starwing

Excel 2007

data input in text box

MS Money 95 data files

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Sorting Data #5

"Save" preferences getting lost
List members: I work on long documents and want to save my work frequently. Every time I set the "Save" preference to a brief interval like five or ten minutes, the preferences seemingly resets itself to a default of thirty minutes. I'm using Word 2008 for the Mac on an Intel running 10.6.2. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. - Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: That indicates that your user ID does not have permission to write to the preference file that Word is using, or that something is replacing the preference file. With the help of your System...

Importing leads and workflow
We are just implementing CRM and have a couple of lead lists that we want to import (about 5000 records). The sales force would like calls automatically scheduled when the list is imported and would only like 50 calls scheduled per week. I know that I can assign leads based on various criteria to the correct salesperson. However, is there any way that I can create the phone activities and only limit to 50 per week? Does workflow look at the salesperson work schedule at all or will each sales person have 1000 phone calls scheduled for 3 days from when I import? There isn't anything in ...

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Trying to read XML file into dataset

Excel DNS query