How do I set up number eg 2000 to word two thousand in excel?

I need to convert numbers in excel to words

Eg 2,200

Two thousand and two hundred dollars
0
Lawrence (25)

Here is the code to create the function:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213360

"Lawrence" <Lawrence@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to convert numbers in excel to words
>
> Eg 2,200
>
> Two thousand and two hundred dollars

Hi
see:

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Lawrence" <Lawrence@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I need to convert numbers in excel to words
>
> Eg 2,200
>
> Two thousand and two hundred dollars

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Steps in Exchange 2000 to change domain name?
We have an existing domain name (company.com). We have decided to change our name to newcompany.com. Right now the users are user@company.com and we want it to be user@newcompany.com. What do I need to do to change that in Exchange? I have made the necessary DNS changes (or so I believe). Thank you!!! Douglas Just add newcompany.com to your recipient policy & make it the default...best not to remove your existing company.com addresses as it may help during the transition to let users receive mail for both addresses. See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html for help. ; ...

Find and Replace Footnote Numbering
I often have documents where I need to put formatting before or after the footnote number for every footnote, often for hundreds of footnotes...anyone know how I can do this in one shot? I know I can specify ^f in find and replace, but only in the find portion...it gives an error if you put it in replace. ...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

learning Excel #3

random number generator
Hey is there a way to generate random numbers like you would for a draft. In other words, i have numbers 1 through 10 and generate a random order for those? Use the RAND() function. If 1-10 are in A1:A10, enter =RAND() in cell B1 and copy it down through B10. Recalc (F9), then sort by column B. Hope this helps, Hutch "pat67" wrote: > Hey is there a way to generate random numbers like you would for a > draft. In other words, i have numbers 1 through 10 and generate a > random order for those? > . > You would have to generate 10 random numbers ...

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Converting Formula into Numbers?
With a cell/s selected is there a way to convert the cell's formula into straight numbers (in turn removing all formula and leaving the same number)? -- Emp-Designer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Emp-Designer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37564 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=571948 Emp-Designer a �crit : > With a cell/s selected is there a way to convert the cell's formula into > straight numbers (in turn removing all formula and leaving the same &...