how do i set up a "send as attachment" shortcut in in a document

I would like to include a "hyperlink button" on an excel document that would
enable the viewer to enter data, click on the button, and then have the
document sent to an assigned email address as an attachment.

Check out Ron's articles on working with worksheets/workbooks in email:
Best Regards,

Luke M

"SB47MASS" wrote:

> I would like to include a "hyperlink button" on an excel document that would
> enable the viewer to enter data, click on the button, and then have the
> document sent to an assigned email address as an attachment.

send as attachment
I have office 2002. If I have an word file and go to => file => send to => mail receiptment (as attachment) The subject of that mail is going to be the same as the name of the file. I want to put in the document properties the subject is something else. In office 200 it worked good. Now not anymore. does anyone has an answer why it don't work now? please help ...

Send as attachment problem Excel2k-sp3
Recently upgraded a PC from Windows 98 to Windows XPSP1. The install is a clean install (formatted the disk) so nothing remained of previous setup. After WinXPSp1 Office 2000 pro was installed and then the service packs up to 3. The user of the PC can not fully use the Send as attachment to mail recipient option. Outlook will open as it is the default email program using Corporate Workgroup email on the exchange server. User can have the email ready to send ....and when User clicks on "Send" button, nothing happens. The button looks to be pressed in but it does not send....

Help to Send as attachment.
I'm very new to excel and I have created a very simple sheet that wil allow some friends to make some football predictions. I will post link to what I have so far, but what I want to be able to do is instead of the email link that I have put into it, to be able to le them click it and it emails it to me as an attachment. Ultimately, I would like to be able to incorporate this into a executable (for those without excel, but I am also lacking i programming knowledge so for now I'll settle for this method. Here is the link: http://poolgod.zftp.com/predictions.xls Any help with this w...

send as attachment
I have a workbook in Excel 2002 that I wish to send as an attachment. I have put the command on the toolbar, but it is greyed out. Same for Word. I know there must be a setting somewhere that I can change but can't find it. Thanks for your help. Am running Windows XP for Home use. Hi NC Read this http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "confused in NC" <confused in NC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23F605D5-B5CB-496E-8E07-644C47ED65A4@microsoft.com... >I have a workbook in Excel 2002 th...

how do i set up a "send as attachment" shortcut in in a document
I would like to include a "hyperlink button" on an excel document that would enable the viewer to enter data, click on the button, and then have the document sent to an assigned email address as an attachment. Check out Ron's articles on working with worksheets/workbooks in email: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb268022.aspx -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "SB47MASS" wrote: > I would like to include a "hyperlink button" on an excel document that would > enable the viewe...

send as attachment-an active workbook through File menu of Excel using OE6
I am trying to send an active workbook thru File> Send to > Sen a attachment , but this option -*send recepient (as attachment )* is no active. The other option of send recepient is active but it sends th active sheet as email matter. I referred the excel help and ensured the required DLL files ar present in Windows/Systems folder. I use Excel 2000 , OE 6 in Windows XP Could anyone help me out Aje -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Ajey Check out this first http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Problems -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl &q...

Send as attachment from Excel
We have several users who are trying to send large attachments (10-20 MB) from within Excel (Send to recepient as attachment) and are getting the error message "Could not open one or more attachments". This happens on XP Pro and 2000 Professional using both Office 2000 and Office 2003 (with the respective Outlooks). Tried it using word as the email editor and without, with the same result. We've spoken to MS Support who bounced us from Excel to Outlook support and could not explain why this happens or a fix. Any ideas? ...