How do I set up a payroll master in Excel or Access?

Here is the problem....I have set up a worksheet in Excel to do all of the
calculations for jobs that have been done.  There are three employees per job
that split a portion of the job amount.  I need to be able to pick out each
individual employee and link them to their own worksheet so that they can get
paid what they are due.  I have tried to do a database in Access, and believe
it or not, it seems that it just is not able to do what I need it to do.  I
know it is vague, but if there is anyone out there who can help me, I would
appreciate it so much.

number rounding in MS Excel

How to remove a master category
How do you delete a master category once it's been created and no longer needed for a contact or calendar entry? ...

open two different Access reports

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

.pdf save as settings

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

Filters in Excel 2003

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Web query timeout setting.

Setting up a new e-mail account

Set a form as a subform without the Wizard?
Hello, Using Access97, can I somehow set a form I have as a subform in another existing form when I have the typical install and no install media? When I try to follow the Help system procedure it errors saying the necessary Wizard is not installed. Is it possible to do it by other means? Regards, ern. On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 00:26:16 +0100, "ernie" <ernie@unspam.co.uk> wrote: >Hello, > Using Access97, can I somehow set a form I have as a subform in another >existing form when I have the typical install and no install media? When I >try to follow the Help system pr...

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

compact database in VBA access 2007

LDAP Write access?