How do I set up a formula to flag up a future expiry date say 60 d

excel 2003
How do I set up a formula to flag up a future expiry date of say 60 days
0
Terrano2 (1)

Conditional formatting.

Select the cells, say A1:A10
Menu Format>Conditional Formatting
Change Condition1 to Formula Is
Add a formula of =A1=TODAY()+60
Select the pattern tab, choose a colour
exit out

--

HTH

RP

"Terrano2" <Terrano2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> excel 2003
> How do I set up a formula to flag up a future expiry date of say 60 days

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

.pdf save as settings

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Dates #9

Web query timeout setting.

Setting up a new e-mail account

Qrp Date functions

Extending formulas
Subject: Extending formulas Hi, For my application that uses Excel for calculations. I need to be able to extend the forula base of Excell with complex scientifc functions. Is there a way to add new functions to the Excel function base? Thanks Spx. MS has provided Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to customize Excel with new functions, commands, forms, menus, etc. Tools|Macro|Visual Basic Editor From the VBA editor Insert Module Then write your functions in VBA. Details of writting functions in VBA is a very big topic, http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut01.htm may help y...

date tracking

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Short time vs short date

Date Calculation

Need to add to current formula

date modified

Date function quit working

Date format 04-11-06

Formula Problem?
I am using Excel 2000 with Windows XP. I am having a problem. I am on Sheet 2 of my workbook. I have SSN on a sheet named Employees in the same workbook. I need to take the numbers on the Employees Sheet and transfer it to the sheet 2. I know how to do this. It just won't work. This is a copy of my formula. =SUM(Employees!C3) This should take the SSN that is in the C3 cell on the employees sheet and place it at the cell where the formula is typed. When I put this formula in the cell I am getting just a "0". Please help. =Employees!C3 -- Kind regards, Niek Otten...

formula auditing/macro
Can anyone give me the sytax to goto - special - precedents so I can create a macro so I can assign to a hotkey and dont have to go through 4 steps ? Thanks, Yosef With A1=1 and D2=2*A1, and D1 as active cell: I recorded a macro for these steps: Edit|GoTo->Special->Precedence And the macro contained just one line: Selection.DirectPrecedents.Select best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "ynissel" <ynissel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA544BDE-3717-4953-A5E3-06191BC28373@microsoft.com... > Can anyone...

SQL query / Formula for Reorder Point?

How to Identify Records with Overlapping Dates
I need to be able to systematically identify any instance where there are overlapping date ranges in a data set. I need to pull records like those listed below out of a larger data set. I previously posted a question similar to this and was advised to pull the same table in a query, match on Member Number, and qualify that the product code from TableA did not match product code in TableA_1 where the Begin Date TableA was < Term date TableA_1 and TableA_1 Begin Date < TableA End Date. Which worked great for me finding overlapping records where the product was different, bu...