How do I set up a financial planner using Microsoft excel?

How do I set up a financial planner using Microsoft excel?
0
R1_4Life (2)

What have you done so far?
Is there a specific problem that you need help with?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

using the journal on outlook

learning Excel #3

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...