How do I set the User Defined paper size in Excel?

The paper size drop down provides for User Defined size, but I have not found
any place to set the size of the paper.  There are only fixed sizes
available.  Is this just a flaw on the programmers part or is this a feature
that is hidden?
0
Tony6013 (248)

Tony

All these settings are set in the printer driver, not Excel, so it is the
driver that is not allowing it (Or at least Excel's interaction with it)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The paper size drop down provides for User Defined size, but I have not
> found
> any place to set the size of the paper.  There are only fixed sizes
> available.  Is this just a flaw on the programmers part or is this a
> feature
> that is hidden?

number rounding in MS Excel

I can't create and delete users.
Hi, i have a Dynamics CRM Workgruop Sever 4.0 (for partners) in a server of my company, had had problems with product registration and Leon Tribe tell me the solution. Now the problem is that I want to create more users and the options do not appear, not create and not delete, only print and export to excel with my account and the administrator account. I would appreciate someone explain to me what happens. Thank's __________ Informaci�n de ESET Smart Security, versi�n de la base de firmas de virus 5362 (20100813) __________ ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje. http://w...

Font Sizing
I am visually impaired. I would like to increase font size in the IN-box window where the From: Subject: and Received: columns are listed. I have been able to increase font size to read the body of the e-mail and can compose e-mail with larger font - just would like to increase font size for the incoming message headers. Please write to me at: johnw@winserv.com if you can help. thank you in advance. John Depending on your version of Outlook, View->Current View->Customize Current View->Other Settings. You can customize the Fonts from there. --� Milly Staples [MVP...

Removing multiple users from Outlook

.pdf save as settings

Web query timeout setting.

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

Filters in Excel 2003

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Setting up a new e-mail account

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

How can I allow other users to make changes in a shared workbook
I have everything set up properly and other users cannot make and save changes in a shared workbook. Any suggestions? What happens when they try to make changes? If the worksheet is protected (and that's what is stopping them, unshare the workbook, unprotect the worksheet, unlock the cells that should be able to be changed, reprotect the worksheet, reshare the workbook and try it again.) What happens when they try to save? (I don't have a guess here.) yourdisplayname@discussions.microsoft.co wrote: > > I have everything set up properly and other users cannot make and save...

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

Help! Help content lost (links to 2010?)
When I try to get online Help from Word, I see a page which has the new Office logo for 2010. The framework for Help is provided, but there is no content under any of the headings. ("No results available"). This was from a VBA page, so I was seeking Word Developer help. If I right-click the title "Word Developer Help" and paste the URL property, I get: http://office2010.microsoft.com/client/helphome.aspx?lcid=3081&NS=WINWORD%2EDEV&Version=12 But I'm running Office 2007. I also have Office 2003 installed. How can I get help for Word 2007? Fur...

Macro

Excel fun patch

Excel 2003