How do I retrieve an Excel file data after my computer crashed?

My computer crashed and I lost the work I had done in an previously existing
Excel file.  Is there anyway that I can retrieve this data?  Thanks

0
Craig1 (222)

Hi
depending on your Excel version maybe AutoRecovery helps. This should
come up after restarting Excel. But I would suspect your data is lost

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Craig wrote:
> My computer crashed and I lost the work I had done in an previously
> existing Excel file.  Is there anyway that I can retrieve this data?
> Thanks

0
frank.kabel (11126)

MS Money 95 data files