How do I remove the pop up message when saving a CSV

I use alot of CSV files and when I save them I get the
message "may contain features that are not compatible
with csv". Is there a way to turn this off and just save
it?
0
ekastle (2)

Hi
If you do the saving with VBA you could add the line
application.displayalerts=false

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Eric wrote:
> I use alot of CSV files and when I save them I get the
> message "may contain features that are not compatible
> with csv". Is there a way to turn this off and just save
> it?
0
frank.kabel (11126)
6/14/2004 3:23:03 PM
I'm just opening them and changing a piece of data and
closing them. Is there a way to use that to open them all
that way forever?

0
ekastle (2)
6/14/2004 3:29:52 PM
Hi
AFAIK you can't change this setting

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Eric wrote:
> I'm just opening them and changing a piece of data and
> closing them. Is there a way to use that to open them all
> that way forever?

0
frank.kabel (11126)

remove vb project
How to remove an (empty) VB Project from my Workbook ( so that I am not prompted to save as .xlsm ) ? Save the file as a .xlsx and it will remove the VB Project. -- HTH, Barb Reinhardt "John Grandy" wrote: > How to remove an (empty) VB Project from my Workbook ( so that I am not > prompted to save as .xlsm ) ? > > > . > ...

Unread deleted messages
Hi, [Outlook 2003 SP1] When I delete messages without reading them (obvious spam, for instance) they show up in my "Unread Mail" folder. Is it possible to change this behaviour? Thanks, Jan Roelof jr_de_pijper@hotmail.com <jr_de_pijper@hotmail.com> wrote: > When I delete messages without reading them (obvious spam, for > instance) they show up in my "Unread Mail" folder. Is it possible to > change this behaviour? The "Unread Mail" folder is not actually a true folder. It's a search folder which just displays all unread messages no matt...

No content in message field anymore
For the last two days when I open my email client I see no content in the message field. Each email is blank with an attachment paperclip in the upper right hand corner. When I click the paperclip I have the choice of a txt file (which will not open up) or an htm file which will open. This is driving me crazy and I don't want to get rid of windows mail...any suggestions on how to fix this? Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time. =20 Try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program: http://www.oehelp.com/...

macros are disabled message but macro security is low
I just installed Office 2003 and am trying to record/run macros in an Excel worksheet. I can record a macro, but when I open Tools/Macro/Macros..., the Edit, Create, Delete, & Options buttons are grayed out. The Run and Step Into buttons are active, but when either is clicked, a message "Macros are disabled because the security level is set to high......" is displayed. The secruity level is NOT set to high, however. I have tried every setting from high to low, with no effect on the error message. Any help would be appreciated. This is the first time I have tried to us...

Import raw MIME messages
Hi, Is there a way, or utililty, to import raw MIME messages into Outlook 2003 or Outlook Express? I would like to preserve the base64 encoded attachments, too. I have searched Usenet newsgroups with Google Groups, and I have searched SlipStick.com. I just cannot finding anything, but I cannot believe there is not an existing solution. Thanks, Lee You might want to try Redemption http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/ (will require the ability to write code on your part). "Lee C." <noSpam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:tKudnTxM_OkMLTfcRVn-sA@comcast.com... > Hi, Is...

To free up disk space, Outlook Express can compact messages.
This is driving me crazy. How can I get rid of this message? I have never used Outlook Express. "To free up disk space, Outlook Express can compact messages. This may take up to a few minutes." "Rufus Chaney" <RufusChaney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47B333C7-3076-4788-A23F-652B389F9A3B@microsoft.com... > This is driving me crazy. How can I get rid of this message? I have > never > used Outlook Express. > > "To free up disk space, Outlook Express can compact messages. This may > take > up to a f...

Installing Test Exch2003 and remove
Hi all, I want to install trial exchange 2k3 in production environment which has exch 5.5 site as mail server. What I want to do is install Exch 2k3 using 'first exch server in domain' option and don't touch exch5.5 at all. And use it for few weeks and remove it. Then we would like to decide purchase and re-install it, or outsource, or keep 5.5. Is this possible? I'm afraid that once Exch2k3 installed and modified ActiveDirectory schema, 5.5 stop working and can not remove 2k3. thanks in advance As a rule, always use a test lab. On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:30:03 -0500, &...

modeless message window in a regular dll?
Hello community, I have written a regular dll that should just show a status window. The problem is that I have no control over the application calling the dll. The application should not be aware of the status window. The window should just be modeless (it shouldn't block *any* application GUI) and it should show a status message. If possible, it should have a Close button. The dll uses a worker thread for requests from the application and it uses a UI thread for socket operations. Note that I use MFC in the dll (which could make it more comfortable to create the window - or - on the ot...

how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet
how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet Try going to the View menu and unchecking Page Break Preview On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:01:08 -0800, "parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet You may be in page break preview mode. Go to "View" and select "normal" Regards Bill K "parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A65FC73-CAA0-428D-8ECD-0C2A2E15B799@microsoft.com... > how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work she...

Colour code messages only to me
Hi I am running Outlook XP. There is a rule that can be set to colour code emails that are sent only to me, but what it actually does is colour code emails that only have me in the To: line of the email. If an email is sent to me and CC's in someone else, the rule treats this as a mail sent only to me. How do I set the rule so that it colour codes a message sent solely to me? Thanks in advance ...

Mailbox moves to Ex2003 don't remove 5.5 mailbox
I have moved several hundred mailboxes from an Exchange 5.5 server running on Windows 2000 to an Exchange 2003 SP1 server running on Windows 2003 without any issues. However, lately I have moved two mailboxes (seperately) and have run into a problem. The Move Mailbox wizard shows a successful move and the mailbox does appear in the Exchange 2003 server, but the mailbox also appears in the Exchange 5.5 server. So, there are two mailboxes for a single account. I have reviewed article 299473 which seems to describe what is happening (although I have not used Replmon.exe to confirm this...

WM_COPY message not being passed to controls deriving from CEdit within an ActiveX control
Hi, As stated in the subject, I have some custom edit controls classes in an ActiveX control. I can enter text and interact with the edit controls without any problems except in the case when I try to Copy/Paste/Cut/Clear through the key shortcuts Ctrl-C/V/X/B. Nothing happens when I press those key shortcuts, because the control itself never receives a WM_COPY/WM_PASTE/WM_CUT/WM_CLEAR message. Does anyone have any idea why these windows messages would be filtered out or simply not sent by the parent? Is there a more elegant solution that to override the OnKeyDown handler of the parent wind...

close workbook without saving or promt to save
i am new to excel 2007 and when closing the only visible sheet in my workbook i need it to close the workbook without offering option to save. i have tried to use macros but i dont think im doing it correctly. i have a active button that works but i would like it to work when you close from the top right x or exit excel button. shane In Thisworkbook module of your workbook. Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) ThisWorkbook.Saved = True End Sub Note you have to save at least once before closing first time or you will lose the code your just pasted into the...

Wrong message displayed
If I move messages to another folder (archive), then go back to read the message, it shows one message, no matter which one I select. It doesn't display any of the other messages. Where might this 'archive' folder be located ? 1. Storage folders 2. Email account If 2, is this a pop3, IMAP, or Hotmail(Http) account ? -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Marlon Medina" <MarlonMedina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93E6F96B-3619-4491-ADEA-DC84385C3374@microsoft.com... > If I move messages to another folder (archive), then go bac...

email error message
I opened my windows mail earlier and I had a genealogy program CD in my drive E (that I had just installed). Ever since then - whenever I try and open an e-mail... I get a popup error message that says "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive E:. ) At the top of the box it says.... WinMail.exe - No disk- If I click Cancel or Try Again - the same box keeps popping up. If I just click continue - I can open the email. How do I fix this - it is very annoying to have it pop up with every email. Thanks so much! It happens when you try to open an emai...

creating a recurring reminder email message
I want to create a reminder message that gets emailed to a distribution list on the same date every month. How can we do that? ...

Multiple POP accounts in Outlook 2003
Hello, I have multiple POP accounts on my Outlook 2003 client. How do i setup Outlook to save mail from the multiple POP accounts to different folders so that it makes it easier for me to sort out my mail? TIA! //j you'll need to use rules... or use search folders configured for each account. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: ...

two decimals - remove percentage sign
Hello everyone, I have percentages that i'm displaying in graphs with data labels. I'd like to remove the % sign so it is easier to view the data labels because the graphs are small, and i'd like to do it with custom formatting because there is quite a lot of data that i dont want to convert to whole numbers. I think the best way to do this is to somehow use custom formatting in format cells -->number-->custom to multiply by 100 and display it that way. is that possible? Thanks for the help! Adam ...

Messages Forwarded as Attachments Appear Blank
Hello, I am running an Exchange 2003 Org, with mixed Outlook XP/2003 clients, all on the latest service packs. I have one client (our CEO) that when he receives forwarded email from outside the organization, the forwarded message shows up as an attachment, but when he opens the attachment, it is displayed as a blank email (no to, from, cc, subject, body, or anything). I have checked the AV logs on every "AV for Email" gateway from the source to the destination, and I don't see anything getting stripped from the message. I have also checked all the AV servers, and made sure...

OE Message Download Problems
I opened OE 6 and closed it while the program was still downloading messages. Though the download completed, I am unable to locate the messages on my computer or on the web-based email server. Any ideas as to where the files may be located on my machine? Thanks. ...

How to add multiple message senders to the blocked list automatica
-- Steve ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5597e420-8dc2-4fc5-88df-130a7cc9fe32&dg=microsoft.public.outlook ...

Sending POP 3 email
Once I read a POP 3 email using Winsock, how can I send an email (whose content is the POP 3 email that I just read) out in the POP 3 server using Winsock ? Thank you POP is for receiving SMTP is for sending. So either make you own SMTP control or there are some available like ostrosoft smtp "fniles" <fniles@pfmail.com> wrote in message news:elTQmQ4TLHA.4872@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... | Once I read a POP 3 email using Winsock, how can I send an email (whose | content is the POP 3 email that I just read) out in the POP 3 server using | Winsock ? | | ...

Messages from Children ?
Hi guys, What's the best way to handle this: I have a CWnd derived class that I use as a child window in either a dialog box or a CWnd-derived view; and I want to handle mouse message that occured within the child. I can put mouse messages (OnLButtonDown, etc.) in the child then route them to the parent but then parent won't know which child sent it. Or, I can make a custom mouse handler in the parent, like OnChildLButtonDown() that the child would call with it's ID but that seems a little sloppy. I'd like to do it like the notification messages other controls send like CEdit...

Newest message arrives first
When I click "sync" the newest message on the Verizon server is delivered first. I want the oldest message on the server first. How do I change this? Thank you. "Main Nerd" <Uphome@ranch.com> wrote in message news:0D273E59-B4AF-48B0-B0A8-C32372EFC943@microsoft.com... > When I click "sync" the newest message on the Verizon server is delivered > first. I want the oldest message on the server first. How do I change > this? > Why are you seeking this behavior? All of your new messages should arrive within seconds, and ...

Delete Messages Folder Outlook 2003
When I try to emptly the 'Delete Files' folder in outlook 2003 I get the following message: -- "This messanging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart outlook."---- I have restarted outlook several times and have re-booted my computer a few times and I get the same message. Can anyone help me to resolve this situation? Ted Jamison <Ted Jamison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I try to emptly the 'Delete Files' folder in outlook 2003 I get > the following message: -- "This messanging interface has retu...