I have set my current workbook to split/freeze the first column and first 2
rows. Now, when I add a comment to the second row (in any column) my comments
are cut off if I should scroll down.

I don't ever remember the behavior before. And I don't know what I've done
to enable it but it's really annoying.

How do turn this off ?

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help