how do I open an excel spreadsheet without microsoft office

Is there a download to open an excel spread sheet without having micrsoft
office
0
mrw (1)

hi,
yes
http://redirx.com/?g9u0
it is a viewer. look see only. no edit.
if you want to edit....you will have to buy office or at
lease excel
Regards
Frank.

0
anonymous (74722)
10/20/2004 11:27:31 AM
cheers Frank very much appreciated

all the best

chris

"Frank Stone" wrote:

> hi,
> yes
> http://redirx.com/?g9u0
> it is a viewer. look see only. no edit.
> if you want to edit....you will have to buy office or at
> lease excel
> Regards
> Frank.

0
Frank9521 (202)
10/20/2004 1:39:07 PM
There are several viewers available that will open a file in read-only
mode, including a free one from MS:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4EB83149-91DA-41
10-8595-4A960D3E1C7C&displaylang=en

To add/edit, though, you'd need to purchase XL, or use an alternative,
such as the free open source OpenOffice:

    http://openoffice.org

In article <F973F559-25E5-4288-814E-745485E3BF47@microsoft.com>,
 mrw <mrw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Is there a download to open an excel spread sheet without having micrsoft
> office
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)
10/20/2004 1:41:15 PM
Go to www.microsoft.com & search for "excel viewer"

Paul

mrw <mrw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<F973F559-25E5-4288-814E-745485E3BF47@microsoft.com>...
> Is there a download to open an excel spread sheet without having micrsoft
> office
mrw <mrw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<F973F559-25E5-4288-814E-745485E3BF47@microsoft.com>...
> Is there a download to open an excel spread sheet without having micrsoft
> office

In the Microsoft site you can find this little viewer
Excel 97/2000 Viewer

dunno about XP versions though

tom
0
twmffat (3)

How to stop "Help" accessing Office Online
Excel 2003. I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For example, with a stupidly simple example: =vlookup Press F1 Assistance appears, then if you hit the green arrow it goes to the online mode and searches the web.... really a pain. Esp. since my firewall blocked the search and thereafter Excel simply crashed. Try: Help|Microsoft Help|Online Content Settings|Online Content Category Turn off what you don't want. Steve wrote: > > Excel 2003. > > I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For > exampl...

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

owa cant open ppt attachments

Formula for Game Spreadsheet
I am currenly playing a game of Ars Magica. I am using a spreadsheet to compute the info for my character. I am having a probllem with the casting total for spells related to a paticular character. The Formula is as follows : =IF(H13="","--",IF(J13="",INDIRECT(H13),MIN(INDIRECT(H13),INDIRECT(LEFT(J13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(J13,2))))+IF(K13="",INDIRECT(I13),MIN(INDIRECT(I13),INDIRECT(LEFT(K13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(K13,2))))+Sta+IF(N13="",0,$H$2)) I am trying to compute the casting total for the spells castable by this character. The total for the ...

learning Excel #3

cannot open hyper links in outlook

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook