How do I merge cells in Excel, like just 2 cells to make one big .

How do I merge 2 cells on a page of excel?  NOT 2 workbooks, NOT a whole
line, but just 2 cells to make one bigger one?
0
chattacat (1)

Select them, do format>cells>alignment and check merge
Let me also say that most (all) experienced excel users try to avoid merging
if possible, you always seem to run into problems later on by using it.
Most layouts can be done by centering across cells and removing of gridlines
without using these beasts

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"chattacat" wrote:

> How do I merge 2 cells on a page of excel?  NOT 2 workbooks, NOT a whole
> line, but just 2 cells to make one bigger one?
0
PeoSjoblom (789)

Linking files 2 ways

Excel button problem