how do i merge 2 rows of data into one

I am trying to combine data from 2 rows so that i can use the data as one row
which will enable me to sort the data accordingly.
0
willid (2)

Hi
you may provide some more details how your data is structured and how
you want to combine it

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"willid" <willid@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I am trying to combine data from 2 rows so that i can use the data as
one row
> which will enable me to sort the data accordingly.

0
frank.kabel (11126)
11/30/2004 6:35:56 PM
You can't merge data without losing parts of it, you can use a help row,
insert a help row below the 2 rows you want to "merge", then use

=A1&A2

copy across as long as needed, while selected copy and paste special as
values in place, then delete the 2 original rows

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"willid" wrote:

> I am trying to combine data from 2 rows so that i can use the data as one row
> which will enable me to sort the data accordingly.
0
PeoSjoblom (789)
11/30/2004 6:41:09 PM
i have a worksheet of patient data, each patient has 2 rows of data and i
need to combine the 2 rows into one.Many thanks