How do I make a database to import AOL address book to Outlook Ex. #2

I exported my friends AOL address book to a text file and a HTML file.  Is
there a way to make this into a database I can import into Outlook Express?
Thank you

formatting dates by year #2
I would like to know if there is a way to format dates so that they are formatted by year only. For example, if I click on Format -> Cells, there are a bunch of options, but none of them list to show the year only, just mm/dd/yy or mm/yy, etc. I am trying to create a chart so that only the year shows up. Also, I have tried doing Custom->and "yyyy" in type, but only 1 specific year shows up (i.e. 1905) for all the values. I would like to keep my values. Thanks much! ...

CRM address book in Outlook

More Columns #2

Unable to delete empty database

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Linking files 2 ways

invalid email address

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Goal Seek #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

Math Worksheet Database
I am interested in developing/acquiring an Access 2003 database to generate (K-5 grade) math worksheets where I can track student results. I would hope not to reinvent the wheel. Thank you for any assistance. ...

Offline Synchronization Problem #2