How do I lock individuals cells within an Excel spreadsheet so th.

i am trying to lock cells that have formulas in them, but other cells in the
spreadsheet need to be unlocked so the end users can enter information.
0
ucastores (14)

Hi
first select the cells for which you want to allow entries and goto 'Format
- Cells - Protection' and uncheck 'Locked'. Now protect the sheet 'Tools -
Protection'

"ucastores" wrote:

> i am trying to lock cells that have formulas in them, but other cells in the
> spreadsheet need to be unlocked so the end users can enter information.
0
frank.kabel (11126)

Prevent clicking on a cell

How do I create a sample in Excel?

if cell is text move left one column

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Date display in Excel

Excel and some disappeared sheets

Separating Date and Time in a cell

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Automatic changes in cells

Excel error 1706

Calculating on alphabetic cell content

Mail merge from excel
I am trying to merge a list of names from excel into publisher. When using the mail merge wizard it wont let me load the names all it says is f1 and f2. what am I doing wrong? any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Sorting Cells by Colors

Opening Excel email attachments
When downloading excel files AOL says cannot find suitable program.I then go online to find Excel but only get Uopdates. PC is XP version with Works Suite 2002. A fe months back my dear wife was downloading Excel an got board with waiting and shut down the PC! Any suggestions. Thanks Karl Hi there's no legal way to download Excel!! You have to buy< an Excel version and install it on your PC (or try to open the file with MS Works - but live with the restricted functionality) >-----Original Message----- >When downloading excel files AOL says cannot find >suitable progra...