How do I link worksheet data in a Word file and have the links be. #2

I have inserted a Word object icon into an Excel worksheet and then pasted
links from the underlying Excel file into the Word file that resides within
the Excel file.  Problem is when I change the Excel file name the paste link
references don't automtically get modified.

I need a way to elminate users I am designing this workbook for having to
manually update all of the links whenever they save file updates under
different filenames.

I would greatly appreciate anyone's help to understand how to work past this
problem.  I have found nothing in the Excel help sections that speaks to this
need.

Thank, BDA
0
Architect (1)

Linking files 2 ways

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Maximum file sizes

More Columns #2

File size #11

find action on log file

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Contacts in Exchange #2

Goal Seek #2

Pulling data from separate tabs

Math Worksheet Database
I am interested in developing/acquiring an Access 2003 database to generate (K-5 grade) math worksheets where I can track student results. I would hope not to reinvent the wheel. Thank you for any assistance. ...

data sort

cannot open hyper links in outlook

How to get to email from Word

Help with importing data