How do I link data in Excel 2000 from a column to a row?

I am trying to paste link of data on a sheet organized in a column to another
sheet organized in a row. It does not seem to work by just copying and
pasting link. Any help?

Rich
0
rbenedict (1)

When your ready to paste, Right Click in the new location and choose "Paste
Special",
Then click on "Transpose", then <OK>.
--

HTH,

RD

"rbenedict" <rbenedict@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I am trying to paste link of data on a sheet organized in a column to
another
sheet organized in a row. It does not seem to work by just copying and
pasting link. Any help?

Rich

0
ragdyer1 (4060)

Excel to PDF
When converting Excel workbook to Acrobat some sheets are dropped without giving any error messages. How can I fix this ? I am using windows 95, Office 97 and Adobe Acrobat 4. ...

Excel 2007

Crash on 'Send"

Autofit row height in merged cells
I am producing reports that include comments, some lengthy. I need several columns for most of the report, so I need to merge cells for the comments to appear right on the printed report. Is there a way to get the row height automatically auto fit? I know this works with unmerged cells set alignment to wrap text and row height to autofit, but once I merge cells it stops working. Any help? Also, is there a way make autofit work if the cell is a formula that points to text? My apologies to the group. After searching I see someone else asked this question 11 days ago and was pointed t...

data input in text box

MS Money 95 data files

Counting number of X's in a column

Copy entire row where CellValue=0