How do I link data from two different excell files?

I have two excell spreadsheets that need to be matched up and merge a certain
field. Is there a statement that wou

vlookup
HTH,
--
Gary Brown
gary.DeleteThis2SendMeAnEmail.Brown@kinneson.com

"twinclstar" wrote:

> I have two excell spreadsheets that need to be matched up and merge a certain
> field. Is there a statement that wou
0
GaryBrown (90)

Excel 2007

data input in text box

Tell the difference between upper and lower case
I have a column that has letters in it and I am using =COUNTIF(D13:D27,"M") in one cell and =COUNTIF(D13:D27,"m") in another. to keep track of what letters are put in the "D" column. But the both count the upper AND lowercase letters. Is there any way to mak excel tell the difference between upper and lowercase letters? Thanks Ro -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com RogerDaShrubber wrote... ... >=COUNTIF(D13:D27,"M") in one cell > >and > >=COUNTIF(D13:D27,"m") in another. > >to keep track of what lette...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

MS Money 95 data files

Hello all, I have a rather simple to describe but difficult to solve problem. Our customers want to use our ANSI MFC program to show different languages. For example Polish. When I set the font for the different controls they behave different. For example the CEdit shows the polish characters just right but the CButton with checkbox style shows glyphs instead of the special characters. Every control that is owner draw and uses for example the DrawText() function of the device context shows the characters right. I've experimented with _UNICODE for the display part and everything I could ...

Excel not Access

Where is the workspace file stored?

Percentage difference
Hi guys, Not exactly great at formulas, so any help would be appreciated. Excel 2207 In cell k2 and below are buying prices. In cell j2 and below are selling prices. I just need to know the 'mark-up' percentage. Also, would be a great advantage for the formula to work the other way around....showing 'loss' as well !!!!!!!!!!!! Have tried: =2*ABS(J2-K2) / (J2 + K2) and =(J2-K2)/J2 and several other variations, but to no avail. Not sure whether I am needing 'relative' or 'absolute' either!! Thanks in advance Bob Hi Bob, Am Sun, 30 Oct 2011 1...

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

How do I use traffic lights in excel

cant start outlook pst file to large

Time differances
1 have 4 boxes start time end time lunch hours worked 09:00 17:00 1.00 7:00 09:00 17:00 0.30 7:70 (should be 7:50) (B3-A3)*24-C3 How do I make it 9.5 hours by changing forumla Thanks Trever, =(B3-A3)*24-C3*24 Format for General, Number, or anything except Date/Time. Format - Cells - Number. You'll get 7.5. If you got 7:50, as you requested, it would look like hours and minutes. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Trever B" <TreverB@discussions.microsoft.c...