How do I install Excel 2000 on my machine with 2003 already there?

I have an old Accounting software package that will not integrate with Excell
2003.  I would like to install the old 2000 edition which does work.  I have
the disks but lack the key code
0
Don4849 (203)

Hi Don

It should be possible to get the data into 2003.
Can you export as a CSV file? If so, use that and Excel 2003 will read it
straight in.

Regards

Roger Govier

Uncle Don wrote:
> I have an old Accounting software package that will not integrate with Excell
> 2003.  I would like to install the old 2000 edition which does work.  I have
> the disks but lack the key code
0
roger1272 (620)

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Crash on 'Send"

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

Addressing within Exchange 2003

How do I use traffic lights in excel

M2006 installation
I don't have an internet connection and I can't get past the Passport sign-in screen upon installation. Is there a way to install without an internet connection? Thank you. -- Mark M This install is from a CD? Somewhere on that screen or the previous one, in small type, is a cancel/skip/no I really don't want to use a Passport choice. I'd be more precise, but I can't test here. "Mark M" <MarkM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DBDC16A-8EA8-473D-AC7F-E16B9DCE75D6@microsoft.com... > I don't have an internet connection and I can...

Opening Excel Workbooks