how do I insert rows without changing formula

In a cashflow worksheet how can I add rows without having to re-do all the
proceeding formulas.
0
tinka (3)

use absolute references e.g.

=$A$5

--

HTH

RP

"tinka" <tinka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In a cashflow worksheet how can I add rows without having to re-do all the
> proceeding formulas.

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Summing Alternate Rows
We have spreadsheets with many rows and need to sum alternate rows. Is there a way to do this without entering a formula using the number of each row? -- KarenQ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KarenQ's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19608 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395115 Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18),2)=1),$A$1:$A$18) That formula sums odd-row values in the range A1:A18. To sum even-row values the formula is: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18...

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Extending formulas
Subject: Extending formulas Hi, For my application that uses Excel for calculations. I need to be able to extend the forula base of Excell with complex scientifc functions. Is there a way to add new functions to the Excel function base? Thanks Spx. MS has provided Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to customize Excel with new functions, commands, forms, menus, etc. Tools|Macro|Visual Basic Editor From the VBA editor Insert Module Then write your functions in VBA. Details of writting functions in VBA is a very big topic, http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut01.htm may help y...

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Shortcut for inserting names?
Hi, I am building many formulas, each with many named cells as part of it. Currently I have to go to Insert | Name | Paste with the mouse each time I want to insert a name. I looked in Walkenbach's Excel Bible but couldn't find any mention of a keyboard shortcut or other shortcut. Is there one I could take advantage of? I've got Excel 2002. Thanks, Jamie ...

Changing language

Need to add to current formula