how do I insert multiple rows in excel after every row of data

I need to insert 23 rows after every row that is currently in my spreadsheet
0
grantm5 (1)

    For i = Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp).Row To 1 Step -1
        Cells(i+1,"A").Resize(23,1).Entirerow.Insert
    Next

--

HTH

RP

"grantm5" <grantm5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I need to insert 23 rows after every row that is currently in my
spreadsheet

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

Print Preview Multiple Paints
I am having problems with my standard Document/View application with Print Preview. If I choose only to have one page displayed, it works fine. If I choose 2 pages to be displayed side by side, my OnPrint() function gets called over and over as follows: OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) Again and again, up to 11 times. My printing code isn't (yet) the fastest on the planet so this takes agessssss. I...

Excel 2007

data input in text box

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Copy entire row where CellValue=0