How do I insert a clip art picture into a text box in word 2003

Trying to insert a picture into a text box in Word 2003 with very little
success.  Using Word as some students in the community do not have access to
Publisher.  Trying to create 4 invitations to a page.  Want to use a text box
to include text and graphics and then copy and paste four times.   Help.
0
LindaS (8)

Hi Lindas

you'ld be better of posting to
microsoft.public.word.newusers
rather than an excel newsgroup

personally, i would use a 2x2 (or 1x4) table in word for this rather than
text boxes.

Cheers
JulieD

"Lindas" <Lindas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Trying to insert a picture into a text box in Word 2003 with very little
> success.  Using Word as some students in the community do not have access
> Publisher.  Trying to create 4 invitations to a page.  Want to use a text
> box
> to include text and graphics and then copy and paste four times.   Help.

0
JulieD1 (2295)
1/26/2005 4:38:04 PM
Did not realise that it was an excel newsgroup.
Thanks
Lindas

"JulieD" wrote:

> Hi Lindas
>
> you'ld be better of posting to
> microsoft.public.word.newusers
> rather than an excel newsgroup
>
> personally, i would use a 2x2 (or 1x4) table in word for this rather than
> text boxes.
>
> Cheers
> JulieD
>
> "Lindas" <Lindas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Trying to insert a picture into a text box in Word 2003 with very little
> > success.  Using Word as some students in the community do not have access
> > Publisher.  Trying to create 4 invitations to a page.  Want to use a text
> > box
> > to include text and graphics and then copy and paste four times.   Help.

0
LindaS (8)

Distribution Files for MFC in VS .net 2003

Pop Up Combo Box
I have 3 options in a combo: TS, CT, and MISC Each one of these options has their own pertinent account codes. What I want is the ability to choose one of the options (TS, CT or MISC), and based on that choice, have another combo box pop up with a list of corresponding account codes. If you can help with step-by-step moron-proof instructions, I would be much obliged. This is called "cascading combo boxes". A google search should return plenty of links that will show you how to do it. HTH -- _________ Sean Bailey "natalie" wrote: > I have 3 options in a combo...

RDP incoming not working on Server 2003
I have a server running Server 2003 Standard which has been running just fine for some time but this week a new problem has arisen. I cannot establish an RDP session with it, no remote system on its subnet can even make an initial RDP connection at all. On the server itself, I can RDP out to any PC on the subnet with no problem. I've also looked all through the Event Logs and there are no errors at all that have anything to do with this or at the times I've tried to connect from a remote PC. I checked over and over to make sure Remote Connections are allowed in My ...

Formatting Cell to text
When I have numbers in a cell and try to format them as text they do not all change to text. They won't change to text until you make your next change to the value. Selecting the cell, hit F2, then enter is enough. (after you've changed the format to Text) Dawn wrote: > > When I have numbers in a cell and try to format them as text they do not all > change to text. -- Dave Peterson ...

Disappearing Combobox Text
Just opened up a number of existing databases and found the same problem in each. It is not possible to see the list of options in a ComboBox although the list is there. It is as if the fore colour is white and the back colour is white. If you select one of the options the text then appears in the control, black text on a white back ground. As a quick test i have created a new form and inserted a combobox, again the details of the options is not visible although the selected option text appears in the control after i make a random selection. I have checked all the visibility and colou...

Exchange 2003 OWA #6
Exchange 2003 OWA I would appreciate if someone would be able to help me. When I'm trying to access Exchange 2003 Server via OWA, I'm getting error "The folder can't be displayed. You do not have permission to perform this action" We also running Microsoft ISA Server. Thanks ...

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 upgrade issue 3

An Outlook 2003 Problem

Sorting Attendee Lists in Outlook 2003
Is there any way to sort attendees by either name or attendee status in Outlook 2003? I don't know how Microsoft could be so oblivious to the need for this feature. You can't even click on the column headers to sort, let alone print out a list of people sorted by accept and decline. Microsoft's online help system recommends Alt + PrntScreen???? How archaic is that? Is there anyone out there that can help me??? Thanks! ...

selected row count of list box
A2k Is there a way to get the selected row count of a list box dynamically as the user selects rows? Delphi has an event called "OnSelectionChanged" but Access is much more limited. I don't want the user to have to exit the list box or click a button or anything manual in order to see the # of rows he's selected. How can this be done? I know about "lstCusts.ItemsSelected.Count" but not sure what event to use it in to accomplish what I need. Thanks, Keith Never mind. I did this and it handles both mouse and keyboard selections: Private Sub lstCusts_AfterUpdat...

standard text for all outgoing emails
Hi, is it possible to configure MS Exchange 5.5 in a way so that all outgoing emails get attached an informational text, for ex. a disclaimer text. Thanks for your help. Friedrich Yes, you can use the free imsext.dll for this. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=258206 -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Friedrich" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:383801c49efb$f3ab82a0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > is it possible to configure MS Exchange 5.5 in a way > so that all outgoing e...

copy does not work in word 2003

Text Very Small When Replying
I'm able to change the text size when I'm replying to an email but how does one set the default size? No matter what I ser the font size to when replying it always reverts back to the smallest size when I do another reply. Look, I'm 54! I can't read that small text! James Are you using stationery? Also, Alt + T, Options, Compose,....... -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "JamesJ" <jjy@darwin_roadrunne0r.com> wrote in message news:OGt2E1OhKHA.1460@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I'm able to change the text size when I'm replying to an emai...

clip ART #7
i AM HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING CLIP ART FROM OFF LINE WHEN i DOWN LOAD IT AND TRY TO OPEN IN IT'S ALL FILE NAMES AND NO PICTURES JUST WORDS HELP When you download from the ClipArt site the file is either .cil or .mpf depending on your version. Double-click the package and the images will automatically go into your Organizer/Gallery. You may have lost the association too, right-click the file, properties, opens with... change, point to your Organizer/Gallery. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Janet Price" ...

Extract text from field
If you have a filed that contatins the following data:LastName, FirstNameWhere LastName has varing lengths. Can you run an update query to obtain just the LastName part of the field? If so, what would be the command?Many, many thanks in advance. On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:09:45 -0500, "Mary M" <none@no_email.com> wrote:>If you have a filed that contatins the following data:>>LastName, FirstName>>Where LastName has varing lengths. Can you run an update query to obtain >just the LastName part of the field? If so, what would be the command?>>Many, many thanks in...

Link and Embed in 2003
Using the Insert>Picture>From File comand we can use either the 'insert' or 'link to file' command to insert a picture. During our development we prefer to link pictures then when completed save the .ppt with all pictures embedded. 1. When pictures are in slides during design is it possible to tell if the picture is linked or embedded? 2. Is there a way to embed any/all linked pictures when the slide presentation is completed without going to each slide and reinserting the picture as 'insert' Cheers! -- Blumburg In article <07E6153F-5D...

Create static text from cell reference