how do I import data (distance and time) from MapPoint to Excel?

I have an Excel application which uses distabce and time obtained from
MapPoint. Actually I enter those figures manually in my Excel worksheet.
Is there way I can import these figures directlt to my Excel cells from
MapPoint?

Thank you for your answer

0
reza (7)

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Looking for Excel Help