How do I group record w/same info but different number in a row

How do I group a record with same info but different number in a row.
Example below:
ID, lname, fname, dob, fallqty,
ID, lname, fname, dob, springqty

How do I write the code to put the column "springqty" on the same line with
the "fallqty" and group the rest of the info since they are all the same(ID,
lname, fname, dob)?
0
Lotus123 (2)

Tracking shared records
I need to create a report that shows which records are shared and with whom. Can someone guide me in the right direction? I can't seem to find it anywhere online. thank you Sharing is recorded in the PrincipalObjectAccess table in the SQL database. Advanced find does not allow you to access this so you will have to create a report on the directly on the database. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Extended Entity and Plug-in browser: http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/maps/CrmTool.aspx "Bernardina" wrote: > I need to create a report that shows whi...

Duplicate Rows
I have an extract from a student information system in Excel that looks like this. Student Class Grade Quarter John Chemistry 70 1 John Chemistry 80 2 John Math 95 1 John Math 100 2 Alice Chemistry 67 1 Alice Chemistry 47 2 Alice Math 88 1 Alice Math 85 2 What I would like is this: John 70 80 95 100 Alice 67 47 88 85 However, since there are hundreds of students, this would be an extreme pain to do by hand. Is there any built-in formula or function in Excel that can do this? What is it that you actually want to do? (The best approach depends on what your desired end r...

Add rows automatically? Accordion
Is there a way to automatically add/show rows that have data? I have a data entry sheet. Then I have a report. The report pulls data from the entry sheet. If there is no data for a specific line/row item, is there a way to automatically hide or not show the row(s) with no data? Thanks Thanks can I have more than one autofilter on a sheet? Sloth wrote: > Use the filter function > Select the data and click on... > Data->Filter->Autofilter > This should make an arrow appear at the top of the data (in the header row). > click the arror and select "Nonblanks"....

Duplicate record in RM tables
We experienced an issue in Apply Sales Document that may have caused a duplicate record somewhere. We found this when running Paid Sales Transaction Removal and received this message: Violation of PRIMARY KEY contraint PKRM3101. Cannot insert duplicate key in object RM30101. I ran the RM duplicate tool found in the automated help area of this website and found the following: --- Begin copy here ---- Duplicates between RM Open and RM History Document #: 07-003021-17 Customer #: 079100 RMDTYPAL #: 7 --- End copy --- It looks like the duplicte tool also logs the qu...

Format for credit card numbers

limit the number of outgoing messages
Hi, who can I limit the number of concurrent outgoing messages? for example: if I have a queue of 1000 messages, how can I force exchange to send only 50 messages at a time? ...

Coloring a row
I have a spreadsheet and I want to have cells colored from column A to K if cell h is not blank. So if h3 has a date in it I want A3:K3 to be say light blue. This is for Office 2003. I can do it with conditional formating in 2007, but my work place doesn't have 2007. I did use column L and put an if statement to give a true or false in the cell depending on if the cell in col. h was empty or not. Any ideas how to get this to work? Hi John This sort of thing will work in 2003 conditional formating. In Cell A3 go to Format - conditional formattting. Formula is Paste...

Numbering in Book Files
I am creating a tech manual where each chapter is its own file. I have created an outline numbered list and saved the list in a template that I then use to create the new chapters. However, I am finding that when I go into a new chapter that the outline numbering does not pick up on the chapter (Heading 1) number. For example: Chapter 1: Heading 1 style 1.1: Heading 2 style 1.1.1: Heading 3 style, etc. But when I start my next chapter, when I update the chapter number to start at 2, I get this: Chapter 2: Heading 1 style 1.1: Heading 2 style 1.1.1: Heading 3 style, etc. ...

Freeze the side column/top row & scroll others
what is the function to set (lock in or freeze) the first column and / or top row of a spreadsheet, so the words and numbers remain in the same place as you scroll the other columns and rows. (so you can add more columns..yet keep the main information in the first column/row) Freeze Panes..... In older versions of Excel, it is under Window. In 2007 version of Excel, it is under View. You first select a cell, then activate the command. Excel uses the selected cell's upper left corner to define the freeze point. Play with it. You can also Unfreeze panes that were fro...

Add a secondary administration group error c1041721
I have added a new administration group for a sub site in Japan and now I am getting the following error: The action could not be completed because the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is unavailable. Operation: Retrieving mount information ID no: c1041721 Exchange Sytem Manger I get this error when I try and drill down to the new admin group to the First Storage Group. I only get this message on machines on my side of the network. If I remote to the mail server in the new site I am able to drill all the way down and see the mailboxes. I can also see our main site informat...

I configured news group in outlook 2003 but couldn't see it
I configured news group in outlook 2003 following the Help. I didn't finish the server configuration and see all news subscribed. However after I closed the configuration, I couldn't see the Go => News menu. What's worse is that the Customize Command panel, the "News" command is available in the "Go" Categories anymore. Appreciate if anyone can help! Ben wrote: > I configured news group in outlook 2003 following the Help. I didn't > finish > the server configuration and see all news subscribed. However after I > closed &g...

How to use different return email addresses
I use outlook 98. I have a mailbox with three aliases. People sending me emails can use any of the three email aliases and the email will arrive in the same mailbox. Accessing the mailbox once will retrieve all messages regardless of which alias was used. If I reply to these emails though, I want the recipient to think that the email has come from the alias that they originally used. What outlook always seems to do is use the email address of the service that is listed first in Tools->Services->Delivery. Is there any way Outlook can be set up so when I reply to a given email, my email ...

Locating a number for a MS office
I have lost the boklet that accompanies my CD. However, I am unable to locate a number to contact someone. Any thoughts. I think if you ever learned how to contact them directly, they'd put a hit out on you. (Seriously, visit the MS website and drill down through the tech support area until you find the numbers you need. Good luck.) -- The problem with resting on your laurels is that eventually you are sitting on dead branches. JoAnn "ziggy" <ziggyzaggy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0a4c01c36747$0fb00a40$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have lost the boklet that...

how can you add more rows in excel 2000?
Is there a way to add more rows to excel's already 65536 rows? In other words can you expand excel to have more rows then it already has. Impossible, sorry. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Khody" <Khody@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:8A9B7CC9-6832-47D4-830C-7DE692D5616F@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to add more rows to excel's already 65536 rows? In other > words can you expand excel to have more rows then it already has. Unfortunately, you can't increase the number of rows. Versions 2002 and 2003 have the same limitation. tj "Kh...

Difference between Publish and Save As Web Page in Excel 2002
I am trying to find aout the differences between using the Publish button in Save as Web Page and using Save in there. I have seen that when I use Save, it saves the Named ranges as bookmarks where Publish saves them as cell references. Can you tell me why and if there are any other differences I may need to know Hi, when you publish, the result can be viewed as an excel web page, whereas if you "save as web page", it just makes an xml sheet. Save As only allows one sheet in the workbook whereas publish allows more. - mark >-----Original Message----- >I am trying t...

One table with two date fields returning records in a date range
I have a table that has several columns, two of which are date fields. A start_date and comp_date for start and completion date. I need to run a query that will return all the records between two dates selected by a user. Not hard, piece of cake. The problem I am having is that my query isn't returning all the records that overlap a given date range. For example: I select a date range: June 1 to September 1. My query will return 10 records that start and stop between June 1 and September 1. This is good and correct, but.... ...I have several records that start before June ...

Number colours
Hi, Is it possible to change to colour of a number to indicate whether it was positive or negative? IE - blue for positive numbers and red for negative. Thanks for any help. Matt. Matt Format>Cells>Number>Custom [Blue]#,##0.00;[Red]-#,##0.00 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:32:12 -0000, "The Stoat" <thefantstoat@lycos.co.uk> wrote: >Hi, > >Is it possible to change to colour of a number to indicate whether it was >positive or negative? IE - blue for positive numbers and red for negative. > >Thanks for any help. > >Matt. &...

public view which displays all the records under a business unit?
Hi we have a requirement where a user should be able to see all the records created under his business unit by selecting a public view. He must be able to see all the records created by other users belonging to his business unit. If any one has worked on this or faced the similar requirement, please revert back. Your help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance ...

Record Count Help
I have a form to track Dispute Calls that come into our call center. Each call is an individual record saved to a table. However, there are instances where I'll need multile records to count as 1 dispute. This way if a client calls 5 times about the same dispute, the query or report will count it at 1 and not 5. I thought about making a seperate textbox to manually input a number and have the query or report search for unique instances of records. But I'm not sure how to do that either. Assistance please? Thanks. You might want to include a field "DisputeID&quo...

external and internal port numbers
cx Im seting up file sharing between my desktop (host cmputer) and my laptop ...I'm asked to insert external and internal port numbers. Are those the same as the ones I have entered in my email setup?? > cx Im seting up file sharing between my desktop (host cmputer) and my > laptop ..I'm asked to insert external and internal port numbers. Are > those the same as the ones I have entered in my email setup?? No. Different application. If it's the file sharing built into the operating system, you'll want to ask in a newsgroup about that OS. -- f.h. Microsoft O...