How do I go from "Chart View" to "Pivot Table Form" in a Pivot ta.

While in an Excel Pivot table created in Access, I somehow became "stuck" in
a bar chart view.  I'd like to view my data in "Pivot Table Form" not as a
chart.  Is there a toggle button or some other way to get back to a Pivot
tble form?

Thanks

If it's an embedded Excel file, there should be sheet tabs along the
bottom of the window.

You probably had a cell selected in the PivotTable, then clicked the
Chart Wizard button, and it inserted a new sheet for the PivotChart.

Click on the other sheet tabs, and you should find the pivot table.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

How do I go from "Chart View" to "Pivot Table Form" in a Pivot ta.
While in an Excel Pivot table created in Access, I somehow became "stuck" in a bar chart view. I'd like to view my data in "Pivot Table Form" not as a chart. Is there a toggle button or some other way to get back to a Pivot tble form? Thanks If it's an embedded Excel file, there should be sheet tabs along the bottom of the window. You probably had a cell selected in the PivotTable, then clicked the Chart Wizard button, and it inserted a new sheet for the PivotChart. Click on the other sheet tabs, and you should find the pivot table. Jersey Girl wrote: &g...