How do I get the system to add the document path to the footer, a.

Thanks for your help.  I thought there was a way to do this automatically,
but I can't remember where I did this and it was in an earlier version.  Hope
this is still available.
0
msmax (1)

Hi
in Excel 2002+ you have this option in the footer dialog. before that
see:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/excel/fullnameinfooter.html

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"msmax" <msmax@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Thanks for your help.  I thought there was a way to do this
automatically,
> but I can't remember where I did this and it was in an earlier
version.  Hope
> this is still available.

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Getting Answers To Appear In A Different Cell
I am wondering if there is a way to get answers of a function to appear in a different than the formula itself. Example: =IF((a1=1)*and(a2=1), display answer from a3 in cell a19,IF((a1=1)*and(a2=2), display answer from a3 in cell a20,0))) is this even possible? thanks Hi no this is not possible with formulas "Mike" wrote: > I am wondering if there is a way to get answers of a function to appear in a > different than the formula itself. > > Example: > =IF((a1=1)*and(a2=1), display answer from a3 in cell > a19,IF((a1=1)*and(a2=2), display answer from a3 in...

Getting a pointer to a member function in VC++
Hi all, Just come across a little problem and maybe someone can help? ;) I'm modifying legacy code to go from monolithic procedural code to OO, and there are limitations on what I can do, sadly. But what I have is as follows (with unimportant bits snipped out): BOOL UDPListener::CreateWorkers (UINT dwNumberOfWorkers) { DWORD ThreadId; HANDLE ThreadHandle; DWORD i; ThreadHandle = CreateThread (NULL,0,WorkerThread,NULL,0,&ThreadId); return TRUE; } and WorkerThread is a member function with a prototype as follows: DWORD WINAPI UDPListener::WorkerThread (LPVOID WorkContext) ...

Personal Folders Backup add-in not working with Outlook 2002
Has anyone been able to get the Personal Folders Backup add-in to work with Outlook 2002? The file can be found here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx? FamilyID=8b081f3a-b7d0-4b16-b8af- 5a6322f4fd01&DisplayLang=en A couple of people in my office have installed it, but the backup option is nowhere to be found. And yes, I know it says Outlook 2003 Add-in, but if you read the System Requirements it says it is compatible with Outlook 2000, 2002 and 2003. Thanks in advance for any help, Sam B Please be more specific than "it does not work." What error messag...

Can't get on Internet...
I'm migrating from 2003 SBS to 2008, using the swing migration kit & am at the point of running the connect to the internet wizard on what will be my new 2008 sbs. I have a spare firewall, Sonicwall TZ-170, that I've copied my setting to from the one in my production environment, wanting to simulate my office LAN as closely as possible in working out all the bugs. My problem is, I can't get on the Internet! I can run the diagnostics from the Sonicwall, ping, traceroute, etc., that all pass fine, but SBS box cannot connect. Any idea why? This is a multi-part messag...

can I add a column to only the bottom half of the page in Excel?
I have 2 charts in one worksheet and I was wondering if I could add a row to the bottom one without affecting the top one? Hi i'm confused, in the title you mention adding a "column", in the body of the message you say "row" - you also talk about charts (which are what Excel calls graphs) .. so if you could provide further clarification as to how your workbook looks and what you'ld like to happen i'm sure we can assist. Cheers JulieD "MWilliford" <MWilliford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E8304D0-9D86-41E4-A86B-7173411...

Safe Pay Documentation for Security Setup
* Originated by Dave Feenstra of Maner, Costerisan & Ellis, P.C. Safe Pay User Guidelines should clearly state in the documentation its Security Setup for the said module. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions...

Publisher 2002 hangs when importing/converting Word 2002 document
Dell Inspiron 8500, 640 megs of memory. Files in word 2002. Trying to import files into publisher will cause the convert dialog to come up, but the file, once selected, never converts. The progress bar stays at 0%. Publisher is running at SP2, ditto with word. All the normal upgrades to xp home, publisher, office, etc have been done. Any suggestions? I also tried inserting the text file as an object. This does work, but produces one large text frame, which will not link. It looks like publisher is thinking of this as a picture. What I want is to be able to link to an existing wor...

add support for other languages
I want to add support for other languages like Germany, French etc. Is it possible to have the menus and the text inside the dialog boxes with this support? Can someone give some references. Thanks in advance >I want to add support for other languages like Germany, French etc. Is it >possible to have the menus and the text inside the dialog boxes with this >support? Sam, The recommended method is to have each language's resources in a separate resource DLL and load them from there. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq Thanks Dave, I think I'll cope with th...

How to mail merge multiple rows in one document 03-10-10
Hi, I have a worksheet that lists subscribers of a service. It looks something like this: Organization Name Title Email ACME CO. Smith, Sam CEO ssmith@acme.com ACME CO. Jones, Bill Staff bjones@acme.com Each organization has one president and multiple staff members listed (between 1 and 5 staff members). I want to email each president, through mail merge, and give them a list of all the current subscribers from their organization (data from other rows in the worksheet). Is this possible to do (using Office 2...

"wfoladin.dll is not a valid office Add-in." Help!
When I start Outlook 2003 I get the following pop-up: 'C:\Documents and Settings\Mark\Application Data\Microsoft\AddIns\wfoladin.dll' is not a valid Office Add-in. This is the result of installing and then removing WinFax Basic v10 as it displays incompatibilities with Outlook 2003. What can I do to remove the above message upon starting Outlook? I should now add that I opened the Add-in manager and nothing was the 'Exchange Extensions properties pages' and 'Fax Server Extension'. I unchecked the Fax item but that did nothing about that message. The file &#...

ADO getting DATETIME type
I tried to get the DATETIME data type from SQL Server using ADO in VC++. The DATETIME value shown in SQLServer is 3/20/2008 2:00:00 AM But when I look at the vtValue object in VC++ debugger it looks something like: tagVARIANT DATE = 39527.083333333336 vt 7 unsigned short DATE 39527.083333333336 double How can I modify the following code to get the correct DATEIMTE? ========================= _variant_t vtValue; vtValue = m_Rec->Fields->GetItem(FieldName)->GetValue(); FieldValue=vtValue.date; ========================= bool Table::Get(char* FieldName,int& FieldValue) ...

How to get music from other people's ipod to computer
[url=http://dvd-video-soft.com/dvdvideoguide/how-to-get-music-from-other-peoples-ipods-to-computer.html][b]How to get music from other people's ipod to your computer?[/b][/url]This step by step guide shows [b]how to get music from other people's ipod to your computer or iTunes[/b]. It can help when you want to [b]take music off other people's ipod and download it to your computer itunes without deleting the other ipod's music[/b]. Tool you need: [url=http://dvd-video-soft.com/ipodconverter/ipod-itouch-iphone-transfer.html][b]Cucusoft iPhone/iPod/iTouch to Computer Transfer [/b]...

BROADBAND CONNECTION pop-up Annoying
I all. i HAVE DELETED ALL outlook AND outlook express FILES BUT IT WILL NOT COMPLETELY UNINSTALL. i ALSO KEEP GETTING THE broadband connection POP-UP. would ANYONE KNOW WHAT i DO TO PREVENT IT? should i CLICK ON UNINSTALL tcp v4 AND v6 WHEN IT APPEARS? i KEEP TELLING IT NO DIAL UP, Thanks ALL. "Bob Pelletier" <bpellet314@live.com> wrote in message news:O9O8%23nCFJHA.2072@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I all. i HAVE DELETED ALL outlook AND outlook express FILES BUT IT WILL NOT >COMPLETELY UNINSTALL. i ALSO KEEP GETTING THE broadband connection POP-UP. >would ANYONE KN...

BP 4.0 SQL scripts to add this user
Can someone send me this script mentioned in Article ID : 959270 SQL scripts to add this user - "Network Service Account" back into BP 4.0? *** Verify that the Network Service Account account is listed as a user in Business Portal. The alias of this user is nt authority/network service. To do this, follow these steps: a. Start Business Portal by using an account that has Administrative permissions. b. Click Site Actions, and then click Site Settings. c. In the Business Portal Administration section, click Users. d. In the User List, verify that a user named Network Ser...

How can I get rid of the template task pane in Excel
How can I get rid of the template task pane in Excel. HuskyDog I had the same problem- I found a response submitted by Bob Buckland that did the trick in both Word and Excel. In Word 2003 you can use Help=>Customer Feedback Options=>Online Content to turn off the 'Template Help' task pane. "Huskydog137" wrote: > How can I get rid of the template task pane in Excel. Thankyou!! This has been bugging me for exactly 10 months. Why they couldn't put a "Don't show again" tick box in that pane ... well, that would be too easy wouldn't it ;)...

Getting "Operation Failed" error when emailing worksheet
When I attempt to send a worksheet via email (Outlook 2000) I get "Operation Failed" error. Any ideas? ...

path and filename display in title bar
Can I show the full path and filename in the title bar of a workbook in Excel 2007? - I know I can add it to the QAT, but this is not what I want. Thanks Joan Hi Joan, You can use the following code: Sub myPath() CapLen = Len(ActiveWorkbook.Name) FNLen = Len(ActiveWorkbook.FullName) ActiveWorkbook.Application.Caption = Left(ActiveWorkbook.FullName, FNLen - CapLen) End Sub -- Cheers, Shane Devenshire Microsoft Excel MVP "Joan" wrote: > Can I show the full path and filename in the title bar of a workbook in Excel > 2007? - I know I can add it to the QAT, ...

Get The Independent Investor ebook FREE
Dear Friends While searching the net I came across an excellent ebook called The Independent Investor This 75-page eBook will stand conventional investment notions on their collective head, and explain market behaviors that have always been considered "inexplicable" using hard facts and generous price charts. The eBook is an instant and free download Get it now from this link. http://www.elliottwave.com/a.asp?url=/wave/independentebook/?code=aff&cn=6ss Best Regards Deepak Sahijwala ...

Payment system a mess.
We recently made a payment on an account and it got posted to the wrong invoices. I wanted to correct this but I have a few problems. 1) If I do an adjustment on the account it throws the AR totals off. 2) If I do a credit on the account it gets applied automatically to the earliest invoices, not the ones I need to apply it to. 3) Voiding transactions does not void the transaction at all but treats it like a return instead which also throws everything off when trying to straigten this out. All in all RMS is just plan bad at how it handles payments and voids. Is there a better way to hand...

How to add a leading space to an existing text field?
I have 2 columns of data that I want to concatenate, however, I need a space to separate the second column for readability. Example: column 1 (100) column 2 (n. baker st.) - result: 100 n. baker st. Excel 2007 =a1&" "&b1 If you ever decide you want to format the number (like a date or money or time): ="Your payment is due on: " & text(a1,"mmmm dd, yyyy") & ". Please include: " & text(b1,"$#,##0.00") & " payable to the IRS." richprince wrote: > > I have 2 columns of data that I wan...

Manage Cases in CRM System
Good day, my question is.. how to manage cases created in "Cases". The progress and action taken to each cases. My consideration here is that the "Cases" is for logging customer problem, complaint, and concern. The problem here is that, how am i goint to track the action taken for each problem/complaint/concern created in the cases? Kindly need explaination. Tq Hi Zagry, Depending on your business processes and in what situation you want to have the overview, the following might be a way to do it: You could use the StatusReason picklist attribute to define the s...

Alter table Add column to merge publication
We are currently on SQL Server 2008 and I would like to add a column to a table that exists in our merge replication. Below is what I ran in our test environment Alter Table TableName Add ColumnNameTypeID uniqueidentifier Null The column was added, but the Default value or Binding was set to NewID() and the RowGuid property was set to Yes. I would like the Default value or Binding not set to anything and the RowGuid set to No. Is there a way to do this using the Alter Table command? The new column added is a FK to another table. I am thinking after the column is adde...

Add "Last X" values to the DUE picklist on the Activities View
On the Activities View in CRM 3.0 and 4.0 there is only the ability to select "Next X" values in the Due: pickllist. This applies when viewing Open and Closed activities. Having only forward looking Due: choices for closed/historical activites adds no value and forces the user to create an Advanced Find query each time their researching historical activity. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do n...

How can I get the version number of the installed Speech API?
Till now my MFC program uses TextToSpeech by means of the Speech SDK and SAPI 5.0. For a certain reason I must now use SAPI 5.1. Therefore I must make in my program the following decision: nothing yet installed => install SAPI 5.1 SAPI 5.0 installed => install SAPI 5.1 SAPI 5.1 installed => do nothing Can I somehow get in my MFC program the current SAPI version number with e.g. a SAPI function or similar? Thanks for any helpful comments. Eddy "Eddy" <Eddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D51C8B3D-4996-43F8-8238-D8F15DC52...

Let Excel choose next following document number
I want to make a document which has the following purpose: claiming the next number of a purchase order, quotation or another document. >From a lookup table and a combo box/drop down the person chooses wether its a PO or Q. Then in the neighboring cell appears the next number of that document. So, numbers already claimed before cannot be choosed. How to perform that? (But, with the possibility to clear the field and to have the claim be undone) So it's like this: choose document PO / Q | next claimed # appears | Person who claims (manual choose) Optionally, but I hope it'...