How do I get text effects in excel like those available in word

In MS Word you can get text effects under "Format" "Font"
I want to do the same in excel - any suggestions please?
I would also like to conditionally format an excel formulae to give an
"effect" if it did not meet a given criteria - Conditional formatting does
not provided "Text Effects"
Thanks

It does. Condiitional formatting providet COLOR effects.
Conditional Formatting > click Format Button > select Color for
formatting.

--
Manatee
Manatee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29225

Thanks for that but it just changes the text colour, boarder or cell
fill/pattern. If you look at MS Word you can get effects i.e. make the text
background blink, have 'marching ants' arround the text etc under > format >
font

I want to be able to do similar in MS Excel

"Manatee" wrote:

> It does. Condiitional formatting providet COLOR effects.
> Conditional Formatting > click Format Button > select Color for
> formatting.
>

> --
> Manatee
> Manatee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29225
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=489761

Purchased Office 5-19--Upgrades Available?
This is a retail, boxed copy of Office delivered 5-19. Is there any way = to=20 upgrade to Office 2004 short of the $239 (or whatever it was)? Thanks. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote : > This is a retail, boxed copy of Office delivered 5-19. Is there any way to > upgrade to Office 2004 short of the $239 (or whatever it was)? Thanks. Yes! Se here: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx?pid=office2004tg --------------------------------------------------------- Please reply to the newsgroup, and within the same thread. Merci de r�pondre au groupe, et dans l'enfilade...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

POST or GET?

learning Excel #3

get a result of an sql into a field

is PHStat available and if so how do I get to it
I need help asap Tamika - > I need help asap < PHStat is Prentice Hall's statistical add-in for Excel. It's usually on the CD that's included with the textbook. For more info, try www.prenhall.com/phstat - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Excel VBA

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

How do you invoke the Let and Get class Functions
I have create classes with the Let and Get functions and now I would like to use these functions to store and retrieve data in the class which will then be put into a collection. Here is the class functions: Private pBusPart As Double Private pStartTime As Date Private pIndex As Integer '''''''''''''''''''''' ' BusPart property '''''''''''''''''''''' Public Property Get BusPart() As Double BusPar...