How do I get rid of a black box that shows up when I print excel?

I have a black box that shows up when I try to print an excel worksheet that
was sent over as an attachment.  How do I get rid of it?

Do you have an object (textbox/rectangle/picture???) on that sheet?

Maybe you could use:
edit|goto|special|Objects
(to select all the objects)

and then use the tab key to move between them.

--

Dave Peterson
0

How do I get OL 2003 to back up everythihg in it automatically
I am trying to find out if there is a possibility in Outlook 2003 to save and back up all my Outlook 2003 Info , including contacts, e-mails (received and send) automatically rather than having to do it manually everytime I exit the program? you can use a script and make a copy before you open outlook or use a backup tool to make a copy of the pst and your other files as needed. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ ...

Excel 2007

Crystal Reports not showing in 3.0
We've installed CRM 3.0 and finally got the SQL Reporting Service working. We can now click on reports without getting an error message. However, there are no reports displaying. Is there some additional setup that we need to do? I understand there is supposed to be like 150 canned reports. Where are they? Please help! Can anyone tell me how the canned reports get installed and where they are located? What database? "Barbi Dorin" wrote: > We've installed CRM 3.0 and finally got the SQL Reporting Service working. We > can now click on reports without getting an ...

data input in text box

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Hello all, I have a rather simple to describe but difficult to solve problem. Our customers want to use our ANSI MFC program to show different languages. For example Polish. When I set the font for the different controls they behave different. For example the CEdit shows the polish characters just right but the CButton with checkbox style shows glyphs instead of the special characters. Every control that is owner draw and uses for example the DrawText() function of the device context shows the characters right. I've experimented with _UNICODE for the display part and everything I could ...

Excel not Access

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

How do I use traffic lights in excel

"Save" preferences getting lost
List members: I work on long documents and want to save my work frequently. Every time I set the "Save" preference to a brief interval like five or ten minutes, the preferences seemingly resets itself to a default of thirty minutes. I'm using Word 2008 for the Mac on an Intel running 10.6.2. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. - Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: That indicates that your user ID does not have permission to write to the preference file that Word is using, or that something is replacing the preference file. With the help of your System...

Calculating age in a label or text box on a form
Hello All, I have a text box for birthdate for a user to enter the birthdate and I want to the age for the user to be automatically calcuated and displayed in another label called "Age." What formula can I use? Missy ...

Excel DNS query

White Printing
How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks like, then deleting that so I can print in white. On Mon, 12 May 2008 18:46:03 -0700, PJ1980 <PJ1980@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank >when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks >like, then deleting that so I can print in white. Interesting. Does your printer have a WHITE ink cartridge? NO? You can't do it. Ther...

Excel Problem

Please Help w/ Large Excel File
Hello everyone. I have this Excel file that has drawing text box objects in the document. When I delete a text box the attributes still are present, but just not showing. It is continually growing my file size. When I export the document to HTML after deleting all the text box drawing objects and saving the file, the text box objects still show as vtextbox elements in this file. I tried to reproduce this with a new Excel workbook but could not. I would be greatful if anyone can figure this out, as I have a lot of documents to re-create if there is no solution. Thank you. exce...