How do I get excel to copy one cell to another page automaticaly

Can any one help I have two pages in my exell document and some of the data
on each page is the same as the other. I would ike excel to enter this data
to the cecound page automatically.
ie. if i type 125743 on page one in g13 it enters also 125743 on page two f12

Thanks in advance
0
Tiddler (6)

Hi Tiddler,

Assume the sheets are Sheet1 and Sheet2, in cell F12 on Sheet2, enter the
formula:

        =Sheet1!G13

---
Regards,
Norman

"Tiddler" <Tiddler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can any one help I have two pages in my exell document and some of the
> data
> on each page is the same as the other. I would ike excel to enter this
> data
> to the cecound page automatically.
> ie. if i type 125743 on page one in g13 it enters also 125743 on page two
> f12
>
> Thanks in advance

0
normanjones (1047)

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

POST or GET?

learning Excel #3

default values in a cell

get a result of an sql into a field

How do you invoke the Let and Get class Functions
I have create classes with the Let and Get functions and now I would like to use these functions to store and retrieve data in the class which will then be put into a collection. Here is the class functions: Private pBusPart As Double Private pStartTime As Date Private pIndex As Integer '''''''''''''''''''''' ' BusPart property '''''''''''''''''''''' Public Property Get BusPart() As Double BusPar...

How to get to email from Word

is PHStat available and if so how do I get to it
I need help asap Tamika - > I need help asap < PHStat is Prentice Hall's statistical add-in for Excel. It's usually on the CD that's included with the textbook. For more info, try www.prenhall.com/phstat - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Excel VBA