How do I get data (tables) from IE to export to an EXCEL sreadshee

I have been trying to get IE to export a database table to EXCEL.  It will
not do it.

I can right click on the body of the data and say EXPORT to EXCEL - but it
won't export or go to the clipboard.

How can I get it to do that?
0
WebgirlMD (1)

From Excel try data>get external data>new web query

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"WebgirlMD" wrote:

> I have been trying to get IE to export a database table to EXCEL.  It will
> not do it.
>
> I can right click on the body of the data and say EXPORT to EXCEL - but it
> won't export or go to the clipboard.
>
> How can I get it to do that?
0
PeoSjoblom (789)
1/19/2005 8:09:06 PM
Thank you so much!

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

> From Excel try data>get external data>new web query
>

> Regards,
>
> Peo Sjoblom
>

> "WebgirlMD" wrote:
>
> > I have been trying to get IE to export a database table to EXCEL.  It will
> > not do it.
> >
> > I can right click on the body of the data and say EXPORT to EXCEL - but it
> > won't export or go to the clipboard.
> >
> > How can I get it to do that?
0
Webgirl (1)

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

POST or GET?

Pivot Table Question #5

data sort

Pulling data from separate tabs

learning Excel #3

get a result of an sql into a field

How do you invoke the Let and Get class Functions
I have create classes with the Let and Get functions and now I would like to use these functions to store and retrieve data in the class which will then be put into a collection. Here is the class functions: Private pBusPart As Double Private pStartTime As Date Private pIndex As Integer '''''''''''''''''''''' ' BusPart property '''''''''''''''''''''' Public Property Get BusPart() As Double BusPar...

Formula for cross tab data filling

How to get to email from Word

Help with importing data

is PHStat available and if so how do I get to it
I need help asap Tamika - > I need help asap < PHStat is Prentice Hall's statistical add-in for Excel. It's usually on the CD that's included with the textbook. For more info, try www.prenhall.com/phstat - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Excel VBA