How do I get a list of data on one sheet into the form on the fir.

I have a timecard form on the first tab of a workbook & the various employee
crew combinations on each of the subsequent tabs (each crew on a seperate
tab).  How do I format the for to get the employee name info from the
individual crew tab required?
0
juhlrich (2)

Let me clarify my question - I am trying to use the first tab (the form) as a
constant form & just change the employees names in that specific field based
on the crew I want to generate the timesheet for.  The crew lists are on the
sugsequent tabs.  I would like to be able to select the crew & print the form
with only those employee names on it.

"juhlrich" wrote:

> I have a timecard form on the first tab of a workbook & the various employee
> crew combinations on each of the subsequent tabs (each crew on a seperate
> tab).  How do I format the for to get the employee name info from the
> individual crew tab required?
0
juhlrich (2)
10/8/2004 7:29:04 PM
:rolleyes:  Need just a little more information. Exactly how muc
information is on the first form that you want from the second form o
each individual

--
Preston
PrestonL's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1882

In HQ make works sheets formulas go cross tables..
It would be great to have more functionality in the HQ worksheet formula's if you add a supplier and they have a lot of items, but the costs are the same, a lot of time could be saved if you could copy the cost from the standard cost. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in...

how can i select all the cells with same color on a sheet if there are multipale colors by vba code
how can i select all the cells with same color on a sheet if there are multipale colors by vba code Much better than the 1st post. try this Sub selectyellows() For Each cel In ActiveSheet.UsedRange If cel.Interior.ColorIndex = 6 Then mystr = mystr & cel.Address & "," End If Next cel mystr = Left(mystr, Len(mystr) - 1) Range(mystr).Select End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "uobt" <uobt@aol.com> wrote in message news:1103129633.880542.286200@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > how can i select all the cells with same color on a shee...

OWA jumping mouse

Word2007. Checkbox. No Form

Getting the BCC field by default.

Referencing cells across sheets