I have a 4 page sheet.  I have a header already.  But I want to freeze the
cells that head up the first page.  I've done it before in school but can't
remember what it is called or how to do it...that's why I'm doing this.
Anyway, I want these cells to print off on each new page without having to
type them on each page.  I hope that makes sense and I hope that someone can
help me!

If you mean for printing do file>page setup>sheet and select rows to repeat
at top

otherwise for viewing you can select a2 if the headers start in row 1 and do
window> freeze panes

--
Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"the_odd_cupple@hotmail.com"
<the_odd_cupple@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a 4 page sheet.  I have a header already.  But I want to freeze the
> cells that head up the first page.  I've done it before in school but
> can't
> remember what it is called or how to do it...that's why I'm doing this.
> Anyway, I want these cells to print off on each new page without having to
> type them on each page.  I hope that makes sense and I hope that someone
> can
> help me!

0
terre081 (3244)

Prevent clicking on a cell

if cell is text move left one column

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND

PAGE SIZE DIFFICULTY
WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >-----Original Message----- >WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. >COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >. > Choose Page setup from the File drop down menu and set the page size to suit your needs. Note that elements on the page do not change. You will have to rearrange to suit. MISS2728 wrote: > WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION RE...

Heading at top of page
Working in Word 2003, I put two spaces between a paragraph and the next 'heading 2'. This works fine until the 'heading 2' spills on to the next page. There is then two spaces gap at the top of the page. Is there a way to tell word to keep the heading at the top of the page if it spills over? Don't want to put in a hard page break. Thanks Jon. -- j4k How are you creating the spacing? If you are pressing Enter twice, then don't. Use Spacing Before instead (Paragraph dialog box, Indents and Spacing tab). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Wo...

Separating Date and Time in a cell

how do you get a landscape page?
Please help, desperate! If you are using 2010, Page Design tab, Size, More pre-set page sizes. Letter landscape is the first choice. In all other Publisher versions landscape will be on the page setup screen found in the File menu. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "becky.x" <becky.x@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D3EDBC-93EF-4582-94B2-83C9CE121E17@microsoft.com... > Please help, desperate! ...

Automatic changes in cells

Calculating on alphabetic cell content

Items for review wont show up
I am using MS Money 2004 Small Business. My checking account balance is downloaded each day from my bank. For the last couple days, it continues to download transactions, and tells me that there are now 8 items to review, but when I open up the account, nothing is bold faced to review. On the pane to the left, it still lists 8 items to review. I even went to the bank website and downloaded in the most recent transactions, but this only made the list of items to review larger. I still can't accept any of them. I have tried a quick repair. I also tried restoring the back up, bu...

Sorting Cells by Colors

Freeze the side column/top row & scroll others
what is the function to set (lock in or freeze) the first column and / or top row of a spreadsheet, so the words and numbers remain in the same place as you scroll the other columns and rows. (so you can add more columns..yet keep the main information in the first column/row) Freeze Panes..... In older versions of Excel, it is under Window. In 2007 version of Excel, it is under View. You first select a cell, then activate the command. Excel uses the selected cell's upper left corner to define the freeze point. Play with it. You can also Unfreeze panes that were fro...

How to receive photos sent to me without having to click on them
I have just started using Outlook 2007. I am unable to receive photos in the text email message. They all come as attachments. I cannot find any settings to allow direct insertion of photos into the email text message area. Help Please..... Outlook doesn't support inline images. See http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/inline.asp for options. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newslett...

How do I create upper/lower case letters in cells?
I have a large spreadsheet with names/addresses that are all capitalized. I want to make them upper and lower case (SMITH = Smith). What's the formula? You could create helper cells with this formula =proper(A1) "boz130" wrote: > I have a large spreadsheet with names/addresses that are all capitalized. I > want to make them upper and lower case (SMITH = Smith). What's the formula? ...