How do I enter the character '&' in a custom header?

Can anyone help me with this?
0
toolman (6)

Use two of them:

	&&

--

Dave Peterson
0

Mike R.

"toolman" wrote:

> Can anyone help me with this?
0
MikeR (132)
3/5/2005 4:19:02 PM
That works! Thanks for your help!

"Mike R" wrote:

> Try &&
>
> Mike R.
>
> "toolman" wrote:
>
> > Can anyone help me with this?
0
toolman (6)

"The Starting balance entered ... does not match the starting balance calculated
Searched faqs and recent posting without success. I am trying to balance a new checking account with Microsoft Money 2004, windows XP. My statement balances are identical with that of the corresponding bank. I have a 3 month report. Yet when I try to balance the account, I always get the message: The starting balance entered from hyour statement does not match the starting balance calculated from your Money records". If I choose the option for Microsoft Money to enter a starting balance, all my balances no longer compare with that of the bank. Spend over an hour with support ...

550 Error: invalid Message-ID header
Hi, I've had some mail delivery failures using Outlook (2002) lately in which the message reads: 550 Error: invalid Message-ID header Message-id: !~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAtoq+3x8xNUO1MiZ1OYDvBMKAAAAQAAA AEWj42B48R0eHwslYhvJOyQEAAAAA@myproviders.com Admittedly, it appears to be long but it has never given anyone a problem before. I tried both of my ISP's and the result is the same. The only difference I see in the headers is that these folks are now using "MailEnable Postoffice Connector" Is there anything I can do at my end before I start botheri...

Custom toolbar
Would someone be kind enough to explain to me how I go about saving a custom toolbar so it is available for all workbooks? TIA LB -- Instead of saving a customized toolbar, I think it's easier to have a workbook build it whenever it opens. And since you want it available to every workbook, you can put it in your XLStart folder. John Walkenbach has a very nice program that actually adds some items to the worksheet menubar--it looks very neat and is easy to update. It's his MenuMaker program: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip53.htm Linda Bennett wrote: > > Would someo...

Assign Multiple Credit Card to Customers
Hi! My client wants to assign multiple salesperson ids to their customers. Has anyone had this request? Please let me know. Are there any third party products that address this? Thanks Marisol Mortera We used Extender to accomplish this.. How did you build the logic? Like if the commission will be split 50/50? Please let me know. Thanks -- Marisol Mortera "VJ" wrote: > We used Extender to accomplish this.. > > ...

Entering repeat data
Hi Using Excel 2000 SP3. I have a spreadsheet with two columns about 2,500 cells long. A2 shows the date of the first purchase and B2 shows the cost, B3 to B5 (say) show the cost of each transaction on that day but the date is not repeated in A. A6 shows the date of the first transaction on that date and B6 the cost and so on, there is no consistancy in the number of transactions per day. I need to fill in the date of each transaction and dont want to do it manually by dragging the cell down as I have over 250 seperate dates on the spreadsheet. Is there a way to automate this? thanks D...

Formula to enter to round an Excel value up to the next $0.5?
If I have a value of $10 and add 10% by dividing by 0.90, I get $11.11 which I would like to round up to the nearest $0.5, i.e. $11.15. Does anybody know the formula and can you use it on a result which is also a formula? Thanks, Lee "Lee" wrote: > If I have a value of $10 and add 10% by dividing by 0.90, > I get $11.11 which I would like to round up to the > nearest $0.5, i.e. $11.15. From your example, I presume you mean "nearest $0.05" (nickel). > Does anybody know the formula and can you use it on a > result which is also a formula? If you truly ...

Customer account with overcredit wants money back
How do I make a transaction where I return a customer the money in his favor that he has on his customer account. Thanks Valentin If you're going to hand over cash from the till, use the Payment feature and enter a negative number in the amount field. If you're going to write a check, you can make an account adjustment on the Customer properties Account Information tab. HTH, Tom "Valentin Sosa" <ValentinSosa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5FB4B733-FF4C-47D2-81C0-B2AF6221E70D@microsoft.com... > How do I make a transaction where I return a ...

delete all characters after an character
Hi I have a spread sheet where I have a colum with pack size ex: 10/20'. I would like to remove all character after the slash (/). I cannot use any of amount of character beacause it's not always the same format but the slash is always there. Remember I have over 10000 lines. Thank any help will be appreciated. try this. Also removes the / Sub findslash() For Each c In Selection x = InStr(c, "/") - 1 MsgBox Left(c, x) Next End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Jean-Francois Boucher" <Jean-Francois Boucher@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Lookup Values, etracting Row header and column header.
Hi all, I have a dat matrix having 100 rows and 100 columns. The data is dynamic and keeps changing. 3500 3550 3600 3650 3700 3550 - - - - 3600 - - - - 3650 - - - - 3700 - - - - 3750 - - - - 3800 - 20 - - 3850 - - - - 3900 - - - 15 For eg: the data in row 3800 and column 3600 shows a value of 20. Is there any function by which i can extract any positive values in the data matrix such that it gives a summary in another worksheet: # Row Column Value 1 3800 3600 20 2 3900 3700 15 Note: th...

Need to Change Column of Telephone numbers to just 10 characters
Hi I imported data from another program into excel. The telephone numbers are in the following format 333 333-3333. How do I change it to just having 10 digits without spaces of hyhens. I need it in this format to export to another system Jen Edit>replace find what -, leave replace with blank, then replace again and this time put a space in the find what and replace with nothing -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Jennifer Leen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7923E5C4-B199-464F-B34D-9B3B2C726376@microsoft.com... > Hi , > > I imported d...

Receivables transactions custom fields
We have multiple outside billings systems that we integrate with Great Plains. There are some items that we need to bring in that we have a custom table to hold. It would be nice to have fields in the Receivable Transaction screen that are customizable to our use. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then cl...

URGENT
I created a custom entity, but now I cannot access the Customize entity section... I get an SQL error message... Any thought? -- --Dodd Did you publish the entity? ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Dodd" <Dodd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72D9C06A-398B-4A73-A62E-DB9B7C761245@microsoft.com... >I created a custom entity, but now I cannot access the Customize entity > section... I get an SQL error message... Any thought? > -- > --Dodd ...

how do I enter a list in a list box or a combo box
hi i am trying to enter a list of names into either a list box or a combo box but i can not find out how to do it... can anybody help please... On 31/05/2010 11:42 AM, word challenged wrote: > hi i am trying to enter a list of names into either a list box or a combo box > but i can not find out how to do it... can anybody help please... See the following page of Greg Maxey's website: http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Populate_UserForm_ListBox.htm If it's an ActiveX combobox that you haved inserted directly into the document, right click on it and select View Code and use c...

How do I enter a date in excel without "/" ex. 041504 will show 0.
Excel can't do this without some help. You could look at: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.QDEDownload.html for an addin that can set this up. tj "Amy" wrote: > ...

customize Outlook Today #12
I would like to customize my "Outlook Today" screen, but the button is "ghosted" and when I click it nothing happens. Can you advise why this seems to be disabled? ...

install Office Assistant character file?
I get the message "There are no Office Assistant character files present on the system. Please run Setup in the maintenance mode and istall at least one character" Don't know what to do. How do I get into the maintenace mode? Does Setup appear? What character should I install? Please advise. Thank you, William (Bill) Camp The information in this post by Office MVP Beth Melton may help you: http://groups.google.ca/groups?&threadm=%23vKbLA91EHA.2572%40tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl billcamp wrote: > I get the message "There are no Office Assistant character files present...

Custom Context Menu for Edit Control
Hello all .. I have a control bar class, CTextBar, derived from the child of CControlBar which uses an edit control (CTextEdit derived from CEdit). And i want to create a custom context menu for the edit control with Copy, Selectall and Wordwrap. My wordwrap implementation is kind of not perfect and i feel it could be done better. However, currently i use something like destroying the edit control and recreating it with the right flags set to make the wordwrap effect, as in a notepad. This implementation has a disadvantage because it needs a pointer to its parent window (in this case, the CCo...

Customer note wont print on invoices
I am using Money 2001. I need to make sure i am adding the customer note correctly because it will not print on my customer's invoices. i got to customer list then edit then in the memo area i enter the customer note/message i want to print. I click done and then go to invoice list and create the invoice and print. But nothing prints in the customer note area . Happy holidays Tanya ...

SQL Command to enter picturei for supplier
I want to add a picture to all items from a particular supplier. For example, I have a coke logo, and forall items where primary supplier is "Coke" I want to use picture coke.jpg. I don't want to manually add the filename to each item... Any help? Hi Jason...we have a tool that wil make this a snap called the Product Attribute Manager (PAM). Basically its a mass item editor for RMS. We use it for our web integration, but you could use it seperatley of course. Please email me at todd.jensen@nitrosell.com or call my office 480-968-7798. All the best, Todd Jason wrote: >...

Outlook is not printing the headers of the email
Hi there, I am trying to print a hard copy of emails that i send. When i attempt tp print the email only the body of the email and my signature are printing. The headers (To:, From:, Subject: etc...) are not visible. I don't think this is an issue but just an option I am overlooking somewhere. I have thouroughly searched the options from tools and have had no success. Any Ideas? Thanks ...

Custom RMS ecommerce integration
Hi, I need some research help. Does anyone know who's capable of doing a custom integration with our current shopping cart and RMS? We are a toy manufacturer, with multiple locations and stores throughout the US and abroad, and we are also using Microsoft Head Quarters. Corporate has invested about a quarter of a million into our current cart and I'm going to lose my job if I introduce any unproven solutions and promises. Who can help? Maybe there's a better solution for us, maybe not. Corporate has invested so much money into our website and cart very difficult to convince th...

message rejected:NUL characters are not allowed
Hi, Need immediate help on this error message: "There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <mail3-us.company.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 Requested action not taken: NUL characters are not allowed.>" This message was sent through a exchange 2003 server(only exhange 2003 in company) to a recipient on exchage 2000 server in the same organization(different location). Norton SMTP gateway accepts mail on port 25 on exchange 2000 server and forwards to exchange 2000 on a different port. Mail from excha...

Outlook 2003: How to view full headers?
Hello. How does one view an email's headers. Thanks! Right click on item in folder and select Options. Internet Headers should be at the bottom of the dialog. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "mailmover" <not@home.com> wrote in message news:Xns942D307DFE903378fgfu854fjh@140.99.99.130... > Hello. > > How does one view an email's headers. > > Thanks! > Alternatively, you can open the email. Go to 'View' within the email, and select 'Options.' Same exa...

Column Headers #4
My column headers have changed to numbers instead of letters, and Im finding it impossible to check my formulas I cant find how to change it back Anybody know??? Kevin, Go to the Tools menu, choose Options, then the General tab. There, uncheck the "R1C1 reference style" setting. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Kevin Depree" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A37C342-500D-445E-816C-7118DB0F8554@microsoft.com... > My column headers have changed to numbers instead o...

Headers right
I imported all my emails after using VISTA backup & restore. Now in some of the filed mail folders I have all the right 'headers' and date, but when you click on the mail the content is wrong ! In fact every single mail has same content. Is there a way of forcing a rebuild or whatever to correct this ? "Osprey" wrote: > I imported all my emails after using VISTA backup & restore. > > Now in some of the filed mail folders I have all the right 'headers' and > date, but when you click on the mail the content is wrong ! > In ...