How do I determine the size of an excel worksheet?

How do I determine the size of an individual worksheet in an Office Excel
2003 file? The Properties featue only tells me the size of the whole file.

Hi
not directly supported by Excel. One workaround: Export this sheet to a
separate workbook (with only this sheet) and measure its size

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"rajivsahib" <rajivsahib@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:7031AE58-EB7A-44CD-9AF5-940BD47DAA8B@microsoft.com...
> How do I determine the size of an individual worksheet in an Office
Excel
> 2003 file? The Properties featue only tells me the size of the whole
file.

0
frank.kabel (11126)
9/1/2004 8:50:43 PM
This will give you the filesize from a typed name in a cell such as

 myfile

Sub filesize()        'FOR SELECTED
  If ActiveCell.Value = "" Then Exit Sub
    MsgBox " FILE SIZE IS " & Format(FileLen(ActiveCell & ".xls") *
0.0009767, "0") & " KB"
  End Sub
The only way I know to get an accurate sheet size would be to make a copy
without the sheet and subtract.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
> Hi
> not directly supported by Excel. One workaround: Export this sheet to a
> separate workbook (with only this sheet) and measure its size
>
> --
> Regards
> Frank Kabel
> Frankfurt, Germany
>
> "rajivsahib" <rajivsahib@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
> Newsbeitrag news:7031AE58-EB7A-44CD-9AF5-940BD47DAA8B@microsoft.com...
> > How do I determine the size of an individual worksheet in an Office
> Excel
> > 2003 file? The Properties featue only tells me the size of the whole
> file.

0
Don