how do I create qif files from Excel for import into Quicken?

Want to import a bunch of financial data that's in Excel into Quicken.
Can I create a QIF file from Excel?
0
pb (26)

You'll need a converter utility for this. Here's a google search that might
help:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-31,GGLD:en&q=convert+excel+to+quicken

tj

"pb" wrote:

> Want to import a bunch of financial data that's in Excel into Quicken.
> Can I create a QIF file from Excel?
0
tjtjjtjt (488)
1/15/2005 8:11:02 PM
Hi *pb*,
See if http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/xl2qif_en.php
suits your purpose.     Don't forget to back up the folder with your
Quicken data.    Backup the entire folder that contains  qdata.QDF
You should keep your data separate from the software,
to make backup and recovery easier.

The above and additional information concerning Quicken can be found
on my    stocks.htm   page.   Another  program that might work for you is
the  QuickAccess utility by Habeeb see link on my stocks.htm page. ..

The Quicken newsgroup is     alt.comp.software.financial.quicken
I think you will find that people there are business oriented like in the Excel
groups so I would suggest you use your first and lastname so that people
providing help will feel they are helping someone who is also willing to provide help
to others in a newsgroup (any newsgroup)  rather than just taking.

Search Quicken support:  http://www.intuit.com/support/quicken/

HTH,

"tjtjjtjt" <tjtjjtjt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:569C8E43-BF39-4A1A-8E29-754B13D3212E@microsoft.com...
> You'll need a converter utility for this. Here's a google search that might
> help:
> http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-31,GGLD:en&q=convert+excel+to+quicken
>
> tj
>
> "pb" wrote:
>
> > Want to import a bunch of financial data that's in Excel into Quicken.
> > Can I create a QIF file from Excel?

0
dmcritchie (2586)

Create csv
Is there an easy way in asp.net to dump out a comma-delimited file from an SQL view or stored proc? Thanks. -- David Well there's a couple ways. As a one off you could cut and paste into access and export the table. Maybe excel as well. Programmatically. Depends how experienced you are with ssis whether you count it as "easy". google ssis csv export "DavidC" <dlchase@lifetimeinc.com> wrote in message news:93BCFD0A-1944-4C9E-B0B6-7697AA070625@microsoft.com... > Is there an easy way in asp.net to dump out a comma-delimited file from an &...

Excel 2007

MS Money 95 data files

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

help with simple maths in excel

Where is the workspace file stored?

Opening Excel Workbooks

cant start outlook pst file to large

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Creating new attributes

Importing leads and workflow
We are just implementing CRM and have a couple of lead lists that we want to import (about 5000 records). The sales force would like calls automatically scheduled when the list is imported and would only like 50 calls scheduled per week. I know that I can assign leads based on various criteria to the correct salesperson. However, is there any way that I can create the phone activities and only limit to 50 per week? Does workflow look at the salesperson work schedule at all or will each sales person have 1000 phone calls scheduled for 3 days from when I import? There isn't anything in ...

adding name /creating field/query?

opening .bak file

Trying to read XML file into dataset

Excel DNS query