How do I create an Excel worksheet with a limited no. of rows?

I need to create a small worksheet in Excel 2002 with say 20 rows & 20 columns.
Is this possible?
0
WarTech (2)

yes
--
Gary''s Student

"WarTech" wrote:

> I need to create a small worksheet in Excel 2002 with say 20 rows & 20 columns.
> Is this possible?
0
GarysStudent (1572)
11/21/2005 12:11:07 PM
OK - what I should have said was: How?

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

> yes
> --
> Gary''s Student
>

> "WarTech" wrote:
>
> > I need to create a small worksheet in Excel 2002 with say 20 rows & 20 columns.
> > Is this possible?
0
WarTech (2)
11/21/2005 1:10:07 PM
Hi

The sheet will always be 256 columns by 65536 rows.
You can Hide rows and columns to give the appearance of a smaller sheet.
Got to row 21, click on the row number, hold down Ctrl+Shift and Arrow down,
this will select rows 21:65536, right click>Hide.

Go to column U, and repeat but use Arrow right to select columns U:IV

Regards

Roger Govier

WarTech wrote:
> OK - what I should have said was: How?
>
> "Gary''s Student" wrote:
>

>>yes
>>--
>>Gary''s Student
>>

>>"WarTech" wrote:
>>

>>>I need to create a small worksheet in Excel 2002 with say 20 rows & 20 columns.
>>>Is this possible?
0
roger1272 (620)
11/21/2005 1:17:00 PM
Many thanks

"Roger Govier" <roger@nospamtechnology4u.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> The sheet will always be 256 columns by 65536 rows.
> You can Hide rows and columns to give the appearance of a smaller sheet.
> Got to row 21, click on the row number, hold down Ctrl+Shift and Arrow
down,
> this will select rows 21:65536, right click>Hide.
>
> Go to column U, and repeat but use Arrow right to select columns U:IV
>
> Regards
>
> Roger Govier
>

> WarTech wrote:
> > OK - what I should have said was: How?
> >
> > "Gary''s Student" wrote:
> >

> >>yes
> >>--
> >>Gary''s Student

number rounding in MS Excel

Problems with creating a newsletter

Override Limit
Customer credit limit override approval workflow Hello all, Just wondering if/where we can have the override credit limit just in effect on either the Order or Invoice and not both. TY No, the concept is that when you clear a credit hold on an order the customer must have paid their bill our you increased their credit, which would allow it to move forward as an invoice, unless, of course, they over charged and under paid again. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our...

Summing Alternate Rows
We have spreadsheets with many rows and need to sum alternate rows. Is there a way to do this without entering a formula using the number of each row? -- KarenQ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KarenQ's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19608 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395115 Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18),2)=1),$A$1:$A$18) That formula sums odd-row values in the range A1:A18. To sum even-row values the formula is: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18...

Linking worksheets after runnning report
O.k. please bear with me for this one I will try my best to explain. I am running a report (layout) using peoplesoft software and it returns the information in excel. When I run the layout the criteria is entered in one row, say A4 for example. The problem is that when I run the report (layout) the information expands. So I now have information in cel A4 - A10 (or wherever the data ends) on my layout worksheet. I want to link the layout worksheet to a different worksheet so I can format it, and display it in a more visually appealing manner. The problem is with the link. Before I...

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Filters in Excel 2003

Public Folder link to Excel File

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook