how do i create an excel formula to work out a date x amount of w.

how do i create an excel formula to work out a date x amount of weeks ahead
from a given date. ie
Start date 1/10/04 Contract Duration 27 weeks   Result date?

This is what i am trying to acheive, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
0
Ska (10)

Hi

With date in A2
=A2+7*27

--
Arvi Laanemets
(When sending e-mail, use address arvil<At>tarkon.ee)

"Ska" <Ska@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do i create an excel formula to work out a date x amount of weeks
ahead
> from a given date. ie
> Start date 1/10/04 Contract Duration 27 weeks   Result date?
>
> This is what i am trying to acheive, any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks

0
garbage (651)
10/12/2004 10:50:08 AM
Thanks alot!

"Arvi Laanemets" wrote:

> Hi
>
> With date in A2
> =A2+7*27
>

> --
> Arvi Laanemets
> (When sending e-mail, use address arvil<At>tarkon.ee)
>

> "Ska" <Ska@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > how do i create an excel formula to work out a date x amount of weeks
> ahead
> > from a given date. ie
> > Start date 1/10/04 Contract Duration 27 weeks   Result date?
> >
> > This is what i am trying to acheive, any help would be appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks

0
Ska (10)

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Count If Formula #4

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3

Formula for Game Spreadsheet
I am currenly playing a game of Ars Magica. I am using a spreadsheet to compute the info for my character. I am having a probllem with the casting total for spells related to a paticular character. The Formula is as follows : =IF(H13="","--",IF(J13="",INDIRECT(H13),MIN(INDIRECT(H13),INDIRECT(LEFT(J13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(J13,2))))+IF(K13="",INDIRECT(I13),MIN(INDIRECT(I13),INDIRECT(LEFT(K13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(K13,2))))+Sta+IF(N13="",0,$H$2)) I am trying to compute the casting total for the spells castable by this character. The total for the ...

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

How to create an autonumber field?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Converting Formula into Numbers?
With a cell/s selected is there a way to convert the cell's formula into straight numbers (in turn removing all formula and leaving the same number)? -- Emp-Designer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Emp-Designer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37564 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=571948 Emp-Designer a �crit : > With a cell/s selected is there a way to convert the cell's formula into > straight numbers (in turn removing all formula and leaving the same &...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook