how do i create a quiz using excel?

hey guys...i badly need to make a quiz using excel,,,i got no clue how to do
it.
the quiz will be a simple one, no drop downs and should display the scores
after the quiz is taken....
please help!
0
Andruu (1)

Andruu,
What type of quiz are you looking to create?

What format are the answers?  Numbers? Text?

One suggestion.....
1. Add questions
*What is 2 x 2?*
2. Assign cells for the user to insert their answers. (format cells as
text/numbers etc)
*Cell: B2*
3. Either in hidden cells, or on a seperate sheet, put the correct
answers
4. Assign a point value for each correct answer (can be different for
each question)
5. Compare the user's answer to the correct answer, if correct, add the
value to the total.

6. At the end of the quiz, add a button to calculate score...and then
print score.

--
Pulcue
Pulcue's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24654

How do I create a sample in Excel?

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Date display in Excel

Excel and some disappeared sheets

Using scanner in Word97

Using later version of microsoft access

Using Company Wide Mail Templates.

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

Excel error 1706

Using Publisher 200 with Publisher 2003