How do I create a monthly work schedule and what is the best prog.

--
srr
0

Hi
post your question as body of the message

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"sharon" <sharon@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> --
> srr

0
frank.kabel (11126)

workbooks.open function fails to open an existing excel file when used in ASP, but works in VB.
Hi all, The following script (asp code) works like a charm on my workstation IIS Dim objExcel Dim objWorkBook Set objExcel = CreateObject("EXCEL.APPLICATION") Set objWorkBook = objExcel.Workbooks.Open("C:\test\test.xls") objWorkBook.SaveAs ("C:\test\test2.xls") objWorkBook.Close True Set objWorkBook = Nothing Set objExcel = Nothing The code above is just a sample, the actual app is ASP and involves DB access, reading/writing excel files, ... Trying to narrow the scope I found out that the simple script above does not work on the ...

Junk mail filter not working #2
I am using Outlook 2003, and my junk mail filter isn't working. Junk mail stays in my inbox. My Junk mail level is set to high, and I have about 300 hundred safe senders and probably thousands of blocked senders. Is there a limit to these lists? Thanks. ...

Can't dynamicly create a VB control that uses Infragistics controls
Hi, I've created a VB6 control that uses the Infragistics NumEdit and ComboBox. I dynamically create the control on a MFC C++ Window. This works fine on my dev machine, but not on any other machine. All controls are registered on the other machines. I also created a VB6 app that uses my VB control on a form. Package it up and install it on the same machines and it works fine, yet my app still can't create the same control dynamically. If I take the Infragistics controls off my control, and I can create My control. What can I do to create the control dynamically? I think the Infragi...

Have any soft working on webcam with i420 format
Hi all, Have any software working on webcam with i420 format? "Duy Trinh" <duy.trinh@mobinex.com> wrote in message news:%23zDDAyV6HHA.2752@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > Have any software working on webcam with i420 format? Most webcams are programmed by using the DirectShow or Video for Windows API's. -- David ...

New users don't get email box when created in Active Directory
When I create a new user on my Windows 2000 server, in Active Directory, I automacticly get the option to create a mailbox for this new user in the Exchange 2003 server. I make sure the option is checked, but when I finish the process of making the new user, the new user doesn't get a mailbox. I'm able to go into the "E-mail Addresses" tab inside the properties box for the new user, and add a New SMTP address for that user. Then I have to go into ADSI Edit to change the "msExchaUserAccountControl" value to 0. ( I did this because I got errors 1022 and 9562 in...

shortcut key for language selection doesnt work only in Excel
Machine Info: Toshiba laptop, satellite 1905-277, Pentium 4 CPU 1.60 GHz 256 MB of RAM OS: Windows XP Home Edition with SP1 When I am trying to shift from "EN" language to "FA" language in text service and input language, usually I do this by short cut keys (right Alt+hift and left Alt+shift). This shortcut keys doesnt operate in Excel but in other office family like Word and Access has no problem. I have to select languages manually from its box. Interestingly it doesnt elected in first time and I have to select the required language two times. TIA Rasoul Khoshravan Azar...

Monthly Billing in CRM 3.0?
Is it possible to create a recurring Monthly Bill? Our company provides monthly service and I am unable to create a Service or a Product that will work. Products - I can create a service product but unable to create a recurring payment or agreement over x amount of months. Service- Only selection is 30 days and this is really only used to support a product or charge a bill able service which we don't do. We only change a flat monthly fee. ...

How Do I make all this work?
Hello Everyone: I work for a bank as construction loan officer and i am on the road more that i am in the office. I use and consider myself familiar with MS software, but i am trying to coordinate this and don't really know where to start. 1. I use outlook for my work e-mail and can intermittently access my work account externally via the internet, but can't send anything from a remote location once I access. A m I wrong about this, I want to send newsletters, etc.and currently MS Publisher defaults to bank's Outlook when I click "Send To" 2. I have added my ya...

excel 2000 wont let me create chart
is there something that I could have done to shut off the charts? It wont let me select the chart icon. THANKS TO ANYONE THINKING ABOUT THIS ONE - THE WORKBOOK WAS SHARED! NOW IT IS NOT AND I HAVE MY CHART!! DUH "tjr" wrote: > is there something that I could have done to shut off the charts? > It wont let me select the chart icon. ...

Scheduling using Query-based distribution group
Whenever we use a particular Query-Based Distribution Group to set up a meeting to be attended by all the members of the group the person setting up the meeting gets an "undeliverable" message saying that a particular email doesn't exist any more. The email is for a former employee whose account was long ago removed from our systems. If we just send an email to this Query-based Distribution Group there is not undeliverable - it only does this when using the group for scheduling. Seems like this user's email is somehow exists like a ghost in the group, but only when using it ...

Creating a regular expression
I have been trying to create a Quote # based on 3 boxes on a form for a while now and havent been able to make it work. This is mostly because I do not have a foundation or understand some of the fundamentals of VBA. Fields associated with the problem: [QuoteID] - PK on the table [QuoteNumber] - field that stores the quote number, is required, [Date] - field that is set as Date() [PKSalesID]- is the a FK on the table and is displayed as [SalesID] from another table These fields are all on the same form. When I press a button called create a cmdCreateQuote it should Populate the field...

COP AUTO-CREATE RETURN
When we use create return through extras and open Invoice Document Lookup no invoices are listed. In our other company the feature works fine. I logged in as sa and that did not help. This is a newer company, is there a setup procedure that needs to be completed? -- Thanks for your help Jayne The only way I could replicate that behavior was by not selecting a customer first from the Create Returns window. -- Charles Allen, MVP "shoedog" wrote: > When we use create return through extras and open Invoice Document Lookup no > invoices are listed. In our other co...

Help in Creating Relationships in a table
Hi This is a follow to a previous question concerning relationships in a table. These are my tables I have in my database. Students StudentsID LastName FirstName HomeroomTeacher (ohter info relating to the student) Cases CaseNo_ID <PK> StudentID <FK> Categories CategoryID <PK> Category (e.g. School, Community, Individual, Peers, Family) Issues IssuesID <PK> Issues (text, e.g. lack of role models) CategoryID <FK> StudentIssues CaseNoID <link to Cases Table> IssuesID <Link to issues Table> ...

Need rule to move email from one folder to another after 1 month
We recently installed Newforma at our office which moves email out of Outlook and into its own system. This will help people in our office who were having a terrible time archiving email. The one problem I've got with Newforma is that once an email has been moved to it from Outlook I can no longer see the email from my iPhone through our exchange server. What I'd like to do is have a rule set up in my email folders in Outlook to keep the email there for a set time (30 days) and then move them to the Newforma folder which then initiates Newforma moving the email out of Outlook....

working out % of correctness gives #DIV/0!
Hi, can nayone help please?(using excel 2003) I am using a table, part of which is shown below, which needs to show the % of correctness of predictions given for a period of time. The problems come if I need to divide by 0 or if both figures are 0. currently I am using: =IF((E7>E8),E8/E7,E7/E8) which gives the correct answer as long as there are no zeros. I have tried using =if(iserror(formulae),0,formulae) but it does not work. I know that I need to check for zeros first but not sure how to check in both E8 and E7 or how to get the correct answer if only 1 is a zero. Int...

PM credit card payment should work with Interfund
This is fully documented in Microsoft Business Solutions Support Incident Number 8181920 under MBS partner VR Consulting, Inc's account. Currently, if a user pays an ap voucher by credit card in PM module, interfund entries do not flow through to the check paid to the credit card vendor. Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the M...

Compressed seq data, again. I want to pay to make it work.
Hi I want to compress "tick"-data (ie trades) from a file into another file. In the target file I want to chunk the data into 15 minutes activity (or other number of minutes) and summorise it into date, time, open, high, low, open and volume. I have managed it with days but minutes is harder. I have 3 cells in a worksheet that I have given the names: Sourcefile, Sourcefolder and Targetfolder. And I have added "eod" (EndOfDday) at the beginning of the target file. Below have I put parts of the sourcefile and the targetfile for days for that sourcefile. As I wrote I h...

In Outlook 2003 I can't get the 'run now' to work in 'rules&Alerts
Hello, I'm using the MS Office trial at present and have been trying to set-up automatic replies. Despite following the assistant guide to the letter on configuring this I am still unable to get the 'run now' button to action my requests. All my other settings such as my pop.wanadoo server are in order. Any clues would be wonderful! What type of email account are you trying to run the rules on? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. Afte...

Creating hyperlinks
I have created a sort of Table of Contents of project names held within row 3 of a worksheet. This I achieved by modifying an entry on www.contextures.com (FN0006 - Extract List of Unique Items -- Use formulas to extract unique items from a list. Based on an example from Paul Cumbers), outputting the result using =IF(MAX(NameCount)<ROW(1:1),"",HLOOKUP(ROW(1:1),NameList,2)) .. .. .. =IF(MAX(NameCount)<ROW(22:22),"",HLOOKUP(ROW(22:22),NameList,2)) NameCount is defined as "=OFFSET(Demand!$Q$2,0,0,1,239)" NameList is defined as "=OFFSET(Demand!$Q$2,0,0,2,...

Creating a Custom Toolbar/Menu unique to a Workbood
I have been trying for about a week to create a toolbar for use by a particular workbook and that workbook alone. Creating the toolbar was no problem and I named it 'Budget Toolbar.' It contains a very limited set of the 'normal' Excel objects such as File Save As and a few others plus commands to run macros which exist in the parent workbook,Budget.wk.. If I open Budget.wk. the toolbar appears right where I put it. The trouble is that if I open another workbook, the Budget Toolbar appears in that workbook also and I have to View/Toolbars and uncheck Budget Toolbar to mak...

Outlook 2000 password doesn't work... :-(
In Outlook 2000, I set a password for my personal folder ..pst file. But... this password is never asked for - I can start Outlook and go to the personal folder without having to enter this password. However, if I want to change the password, I DO HAVE TO enter the password, so Outlook somehow seems to know about this password. Strange... Is there some option or registry entry I have to change to "activate" password protection? Thanks for any hints! Thomas ...

can I create a group calendar-show all team members in one calend
Is there a way to create a group calendar that will show all team members for a day/week/month/ and that everyone can access? It seems crazy to have to enter my schedule on multiple calendars for multiple purposes/teams Version of Outlook? Are you using Exchange server? File, open other users calendar is the usual method. In 2003 and 2007, you can view everyone's calendar at once. Another solution is group schedule- its on the actions menu when viewing the calendar. Each team member will need to make their own groups though. It's generally easier than showing mul...

Best Routing Topology
Hi, We have two exchange servers located in US ( One Backend server and one frontend server ) and one backend exchange servers in India connected with 4Mbps link with 300ms latency. Internet gate in with the frontend server in US. What is the best routing topology suits my need. Is it possible to include all the servers in single routing group with one SMTP Connector for sending and receiving internet mails. Regards, Senthil I would think that would work. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Senthil" <sent...

Does Money for Pocket PC working with WM 5??
I try to sync the data with my desktop but never success, please help. ...

can someone tell me why this isnt working? #3
no, that still didnt work... this is SO aggravating, i've been like half a step away from finishing this whole project for 4 days now. -- samccune ------------------------------------------------------------------------ samccune's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14597 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=263653 On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:52:29 -0500, samccune <samccune.1d9clz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote: > >no, that still didnt work... this is SO aggravating, i've been like half >a step away f...