How do I count something that has two fields that must be true

I am working to count items in a spreed sheet that has several fields on it.
I want to count how many items have an item number of "4016" and a price of
"100".  Both fields must equal true for it to count them.

Thank you,

Charles
0
Charles (140)

=SUMPRODUCT(--(B2:B100=4016),--(C2:C100=100))

--

HTH

RP

"Charles" <Charles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am working to count items in a spreed sheet that has several fields on
it.
> I want to count how many items have an item number of "4016" and a price
of
> "100".  Both fields must equal true for it to count them.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Charles

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

Sorting Alphanumeric values in a text field
I'm using Access 2003 for a database for my company. I have a field in a table that has both text and numbers. They are part numbers, for example 21BC124. I kept the field as text because of the text with in the numbers and didn't figure that a numeric field would alow the text. In my part numbers table it sorts correctly (first by number then by letter then by number again), but in my reports and queries there are a few number that sort in the wrong place. Like this... 20D10-3 21BC123 21BC128 22D10 25TD47 21FA101 21FA200 25FA203 38FA601 21FP604 38WS100 I can't quite f...

How to create a CustomerID field for custom entities
Hi, The customerid field is used in opportunity and case and it allows you to select an account or contact, Great. I want to create this field in a form for a new entity i have made, but i cant work out how. Please help. Hi Michael, Customer is special composite type which is not available for custom entities in CRM 3. You will need to add two separete lookup fields for account and contact. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan &...

Suggestion field
Hello, does anyone know how they call the suggestion field that appears at the explorer bar when you type an address. Or appears when you double-click on a username field. I would like to create something like that; maybe someone knows how to do that. It's probably simple but because I don't know the exact English word for it, it's hard to find. Thanks. You might want to take a look at IAutoComplete. Here is an interesting article that talks about it a bit. Tom http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/0800/c/default.aspx "Woestenburg" <Woestenburg@discussions.micr...

Question On Fields
What is the (Microsoft desciption)difference between the SIC field and the Industry Code field? To me they seem like a duplication. Thanks! Shauna Hi, According to the Deployment Manager descriptions of attributes: SIC - Standard Industrial Classification code for the Account industrycode - the type of industry with which the account is associated... Hope this helps! "Shauna Koppang" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:034101c48af4$62524a70$a401280a@phx.gbl... > What is the (Microsoft desciption)difference between the > SIC field and the...

Subform in Datasheet View
Is there a way to have the datasheet view of a subform *not* show the "button-like" row that shows the field names? -- Thanks, tbl No there isn't. If you create a continuous style form, you can eliminate the headings. You can modify a continuous form so that it looks like a 'datasheet'. -- Joan Wild Microsoft Access MVP "tbl" <hateThatSpam@invalid.net> wrote in message news:4gqs13dds31nhu1bsmbrm5tt86adbfea1m@4ax.com... > Is there a way to have the datasheet view of a subform *not* > show the "button-like" row that shows the field n...

Count unique values
Hi, I've some problems to count unique items (Invoice #) in a pivot table. There is the default solution "Add-a-new-calculated-column" as mentioned on http://contextures.com/xlPivot07.html#Unique, but in my case, it doesn't works. My problem is, that these values aren't in a Excel worksheet; it's a external data source - a SQL-Select via DAO/ADO. Because of that, I don't have the possibility to add a new column. Another reason is, that the pivot table should always be dynamic: Group over this field, group over another field - and always show the number of unique...

managing two identities
need some help folks: i set up two identities with outlook express 5 and in general the download from both accounts works fine, but whenever i try to switch from the main identity to my second identity the download would not work and then, when trying to switch again back or quit, the program stops working and i get a message soundling like 'outlook express could not be started because another instance of outlook express is still running' any leads how to get two identities work smoothly? cheers and thanks "Gernot" <h9851633@wu.edu> wrote in message news:5f7001c3b34...

Two profiles sharing one email account/pst?
I have a laptop, Win XP Pro & Office XP, that I use at work logging in as user/domain. At home I log in as user/laptop. The first time I used it at home & tried to check mail (mail was originally set up at work), it went through the motions to set up a new email account. Surely, I can share the same mail account or pst between profiles, but how? Thanks find the pst from work on your computer - if windows explorer, tools, options, view hidden files and folders is not set to show hidden files and folders, change it and then browse to C:\Documents and Settings\work_username\Local Setti...

Pulsar Women's Crystal Accented Dress Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch #PEGA16
Price:$125.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001L1RZ8C Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001L1RZ8C This ladies' two tone, Pulsar fashion watch features a white dial CrystallizedTM with 22 Swarovski crystals. Watch is water resistant up to 30 meters. This stylish timepiece features a two-tone bracelet and case. The mother-of-pearl dial is accentuated by gold-tone hands and markers. 22 Swarovski® crystals sparkle on this classic watch. 30M water resistant. ACCESSORIES: Pulsar Women's Crystal Accented Dress Two-Tone Stainless Steel W...

formula: counting presence
Hello! I have to count presence of employees from sheets between START and END, which is stored in G9 cell. I think it should be something like: =SUM(IF(START:END!G9="present"; 1; 0)), but this one returns #REF and I don't don't why. Try these from a post of mine today. One way. Put the sumif on each sheet with an indirect reference to d12 of the master. then use =sum(sheet1:sheet21!a2) where a2 in your sumif formula. One way to put=SUMIF(B:B,Sheet1!D12) on each sheet is to select all>type the formula in the cell desired>after the error msg>delete from the ...

Comparing first and last names in two lists

Z Report Customer Count vs Hourly Sales
My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. Thanks Your glass is: Half-Empty : Do folks at register forget to ask "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Half-Full: Your impulse items at POS are working -- better late than never! sammy wrote: > My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of > 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. > Thanks -- ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Locally-Owned B...

Formula for date field
1.I have simple dates in one column (say column A) . 2.In the next column(Column B) I would like the date five months after Column A to be displayed.Eg if Column A has an entry of 9th June 2007,Column B should display 8th November,2007. 3.A simple formula does not do the job as this does not take into account the different number of days in different months! regards S.Sanatani Your post is a bit ambiguous since you don't really say how the different number of days in months should be handled. One way: A1: <date> B1: =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+5,DAY(A1)-1) In articl...

OAB field size limitations
Hi, we've noticed several user display names getting cut off within the offline address book. There appears to be a limit of 64 characters. If I look at the corresponding user entry in the "live" address book it displays correctly. If I search for the user in my copy of the offline address book it is cut off at the 64 character mark. Does anyone know if this is indeed a limitation of the OAB? I can't seem to find much about this anywhere. OAB property filtering for Exchange 2003 Service Pack 2 OAB Version 4 - http://blogs.msdn.com/dgoldman/archive/2006/04/29/586827.asp...

Changing the Selection Fields in a Combo Box
Hi, I've created a Combo Box using the Controls Wizard. In creating the control, I specified that my unique value to be stored in the table is an ID. When the user views the selection options in the Combo Box, I'd like to have the ID field hidden and only see the text values, while still storing the ID in the appropriate column. This is probably a second question. Also, when the user views a form that has been populated, I'd like them to see the actual textual values on the form, as just the stored ID value. Is that possible to do with the one Combo Box or is that...

How can I parse or Loop a list based on single field to Googlemaps
This is some code that will parse each sequential field [Point_#) into a list for googlemaps. [Form_Runs].WebRouteMap.navigate "http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=" & "from: " & Me.Point_1 & (" to: " + Me.Point_2) & (" to: " + Me.Point_3) The table/form is laid outlike this: [Route_No] [Point_1] [Point_2] [Point_2] 5 North St, N1 East St, N3 High Road, W6 And the code will give this style of parsed list: from: North St, N1 to: East St, N3 to: High Road, W6 That works just ...

OWA & "User must change password at next logon"
Current Environment: Running EX2K3(SP2), and using OWA as the ONLY option to get e-mail; using certificates (https:\\owa.domain.com\exchange) & forms based Authentication. Problem: I create a NEW user in AD; e-mail enable it, and select "User must change password at next logon". Now when the user tries to log in (VIA OWA) s/he is not prompted to change the password / it won't even log them in. It use to work with our old exchange 2000 environment, where it gave them the opportunity to change the password at sign on. Answer: ? There is one property in MetaBase: ...

How do I break URL address over two lines?
I am trying to enter website addresses into footnotes and Word automatically forces the footnote onto a separate line. I need to conform to certain aditing requirements and want the url to start right after the citation and continue on to however many lines are necessary, but not leave a gap because it starts the url on a separate line in the footnote. Help please. In the edit hyperlink dialog, put the URI in both the Address and Text-to- display boxes. That way you can use a space or linebreak to wrap the display text to the next line without affecting the hyperlink ability. Hyp...

converting FILETIME into two DWORDS
Hi, i want to extract date and time from a FILETIME structure into two dwords. So that the two dwords contain the date and time info in the same way in which NTFS store the file creation, modification and access date. Thanks. ...

How do I combine two worksheets into one graph
I have two worksheets on an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to take both worksheets and place in one graph. Any suggestions? Make a chart with data from one sheet. Then copy the data on the other sheet, select the chart, and use Paste Special from the Edit menu to add the copied data as New Series. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ McPowerUser wrote: > I have two worksheets on an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to take both > worksheets and place in one graph. Any suggestions? ...

comparing numerically two documents
Hi all, I need to compare the text of document A with the text of document B with some Word functionality, plugin or tool that tells me how much the text in the two docs is different. Some kind of reporting feature that tells you something like "The text of document B is X % (percent) different from the text of document A" Is anythig like this available? thanks ...

Bug: MM05 online banking
MM05 uses a single login for each bank - unfortunately my brokerage (Bank of America Investment Services) uses a unique login for each account. So, I'm unable to use online banking in MS Money to sync with my brokerage and IRA accounts. If there was some way for me to duplicate the "Bank of America Investment Services" so I have two instances of the bank, I could make it work - any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, Crimbo wrote: >MM05 uses a single login for each bank - unfortunately my brokerage (Bank of >America Investment Services) uses a unique login f...

Mail Merge with Word 2003
Please Help if you can. I have lost hours editing a Mail Merge Master document, only to find none of the changes are saved when you reopen. Here's what happened: I want to edit the fields in a mail merge document. I want to search for the {OLD-FIELD} and replace it with the {NEW FIELD}. Word does not seem to allow me to do this. First, it will not let me cut and paste the fields into the Search & Replace Box. Secondlly, after hours of laboriously replacing my Fields one at a time, and dutifully saving, NONE of the changes were saved. The changes are all shown in ...