How do I copy excel macros from one pc to another?

I have written macros in excel for which I use regularly.  I want to copy
them to a new PC however I am unable to do so.  How do I get them from one pc
to another?
0
KenK (9)

Unable, how are you unable? You can copy over the files that hold the macros
and they will be copied as well, you can export the macros as text file
(*.bas) and import them (alt + f11, right click the modules and select export
module or file>export, to import do file>import to import)

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"KenK" wrote:

> I have written macros in excel for which I use regularly.  I want to copy
> them to a new PC however I am unable to do so.  How do I get them from one pc
> to another?
0
PeoSjoblom (789)

number rounding in MS Excel

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

chart MAcro to change on activecell

OWA jumping mouse

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Filters in Excel 2003