How do I copy data from one workbook to another whilst retaining formulas on original

I'm looking to run a macro from workbook SWT (sheet CLT)  which will cu
and paste data from a range of cells (A2,C2,E2,F2,G2,I2,K2..
A3,C3,E3,F3,G3,I3,K3... A4,C4,E4,F4,G4,I4,K4.... until end of data
from workbook SWT (Sheet CS) to rows A to G in Workbook SWTS (Shee
Stats). I have vlookup formulas (eg =IF(B2="","",VLOOKUP($B2,'Data
Field'!$A$7:$B$12,2))) in place in columns A,C,E,F,G,I,K on sheet CS
and I'm looking to keep the these formulas in place (unless someone ca
think of better alternatives). When I paste the data on sheet Stats i
must paste onto the first available free row (must not overwrit
existing rows of data). Once the data is pasted onto workbook SWTS, I'
looking for the workbook to automatically save and then clos
(returning the user to workbook SWT (CLT)).

The other way I can think to try would be to have a macro running o
workbook SWTS which would open workbook SWT, cut the cells from shee
CS and paste them onto workbook SWTS (sheet Stats). The problem I hav
with doing it this way is that I will be running 6 versions of workboo
SWT (all suffixed with users initials eg SWTAT) and I need the dat
from each workbook to be recorded onto workbook SWTS).

Does anyone have any pointers on how I can accomplish what I am lookin
for.

The sheet will be used predominately on Excel 2000, however it may als
be used on a worksatation with Excel 97.

Thank

CListCtrlStyled: Adding an icon as one of the columns
Hi, I am very new to MFC and wanted to add an icon to one of the columns of the list control, CListCtrlStyled. The icon will be a link to a screen showing notes against that particular record. Does anyone know how to do this? THanks, Phil ...

Help with a formula..
I am trying to create a formula that will take information from a cell on one sheet and combine it with text on another sheet. I know how to get the two together. My problem is that I want the part that is brought in to be bolded type. Here is what I have in the formula. ="we are pleased to submit our quotation for "&(cell reference)&" according to the following specifications." What I want to do is have the cell reference part be bold type. Is there a way to do that? It doesnt work if I bold the cell.. already tried it.. Any suggestions? Thanks! KK You'...

One-Time Multiple Mailing Issue
In Outlook 2007 I would like to mass mail about twenty recipients but do not need to maintain contacts. How can I configure this so that each recieves an email with their email address only. You can put all the addresses in the BCC field then. Depending on where you have written down the addresses, you can also use a mail merge or reply via a rule. For details see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/mailmerge.htm and http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/messagetemplates.htm#rules -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.ho...

Twist Data?...
Hi all... I've got the following in a dataset: 19 30 1200 FI FI 20030906 36 19 30 1324 FI FI 20030906 36 and I want the following result: 19 30 1200, 1324 FI FI 20030906 26 Any guess on how to do this? thanks much!... Hmmm... Not quite clear: The data is arranged in columns, I assume It looks as if both items in the same column are the same, you want just one item, otherwise the one in the top row first, then the one from the bottom row. But what about the last 36s that should yield 26? Typo? Does the dataset have more columns or more rows or both? And how big is it?...

Yet another duplicate record dilemma
I have a table with records where one field are duplicates. I'm able to query to find duplicates and delete them, however what I need to do is find the duplicates, produce a total from another field, delete the duplicates and update the record field with the new total. Use the Find duplicates wizard, the build an Update query and either add to the field: Update MyTable Inner Join Querty1.ID On MyTable.ID Set MyField = MyField + Query1.MyField or just update it: Update MyTable Inner Join Querty1.ID On MyTable.ID Set MyField = Query1.MyField Then delete the duplicate data. -- Ar...

merging 2 cells without losing data?

Copy constructor
Dear people, I have a class C1 which contains a member variable of class C2. C2 didn't have a copy constructor up to now but due to a change needed (and got) one, and an assignment operator as well. Now when compiling, I get en error C2558: "class C1: No copy constructor available or copy constructor has been declared 'explicit'". It is correct that C1 doesn't have a copy constructor but I thought that the default copy constructor just calls the assignment operators of the members. Since C2 has an explicitly programmed assignment operator - where is the mi...

Transformation of data into columns

copy does not work in word 2003

Data Validation List not showing

Trouble doing a formula for excel
Hi All I have a spreadsheet with the following A1: z:\data/pc32/tsheets\unsorder00039.csv I would like to add 1 too the number to make unsorder00040.csv and so I have try mid,right,left i can't seem to do it Cheers "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53AAB904-8595-499F-BF38-8BE00826101C@microsoft.com... > Hi All > > I have a spreadsheet with the following > A1: z:\data/pc32/tsheets\unsorder00039.csv > > I would like to add 1 too the number to make unsorder00040.csv and so > I have try mid,right,left i can't see...

Messenger emoticons
I have changed laptops and I did grab the old laptops custom emoticons folder (all in dt2 and id2 file endings.) But when i copy everything in the folder and add it to my new laptops custom emoticons folder... they get added (i.e. show up in the folder) but the images/gifs or names dont show up on the actual msn... *what gives*? Do I have to change the dt2 endings to gif or jpeg and go to "create" in msn for each of them to add them in? (I tried with one and it worked) Only problem is i have alot, like 203 dt2 files so changing the ending to .gif and adding each singu...

copying formulas in vba
Hey guys. I was wondering if someone could help me. I am writing a vba script that takes in data, analyzes it, and then copies the results to a new file. I am having a problem with two things. 1) I am using a template for the new file so there are a lot of formulas (sums and std) already defined and ready to use. However, there are some instances where there is a random amount of additional data I have to put in. So, I have to apply the same formulas to this new data. How do I copy formulas from one cell to another (allowing for a change in row) in vba? Lets say cell(1,4) has the form...

How to make a Add key disabled after adding one record unless
Hi, I have a form where I am adding records. There are two boxes where one has to put the lineitemnumber and another box where one has to put the description. Unless the above two boxes are filled in the Add command box need to be disabled. Now, the problem is after adding one record the Add button is enabled and I cannot disable it. I would appreciate any help to solve this. The error message is: The methos is not supported The following is the code: Private Sub cmdadd_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdadd_Click If (IsNull(Me.LineItemID) = True) Or (IsNull(Me.Description) = True) Then ...

Adding extra data options
Is there a way to customize CRM to allow for adding another heading? I would like to add a second field similar to topic and would like to call it type. Can you add extra data fileds and types in CRM 3.0? You can add extra data fields to an entity. Go to entities customization at setting area. -- Marco Amoedo Plain Concepts http://geeks.ms/blogs/marco/ "xxdcmast" escribió: > Is there a way to customize CRM to allow for adding another heading? I would > like to add a second field similar to topic and would like to call it type. > > Can you add extra data ...

Excel formula #24
What is the formula that brings back a zero for an empty cell instead of 0 0 #DIV/0! Try =if(iserror(formula),0,formula) ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8392DE7F-0B65-4DEE-87F4-985133BB1976@microsoft.com... > What is the formula that brings back a zero for an empty cell instead of > 0 0 #DIV/0! > ...