How do I copy a date from excel to a outlook calender?

I am looking to produce a spreadsheet with various amounts of data on. One of
the bits of data will be appointment dates. Can Excel, (or any other
database) update outlook appointments with either little on no user
intervention? If so, how?
0
Pip (6)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems