how do i construct a bar in microsoft word?

how do i construct a bar in microsoft word?
0
student1 (34)

> how do i construct a bar in microsoft word?

Use Word to write a letter to a general contractor. Ask the contractor for
a quote to build a tavern to your specifications. Be as specific as you can
about the specs.

How do 1 bar & 2 line series over the correct date?
I've selected my x-axis as the date (1/1/2007 to 12/31/07), which I chose from a column in my excel spreadsheet. I have rainfall data plotted as a bar graph. I need to plot data from groundwater monitoring wells on the same graph as a line. This is easy enough for the wells that correctly collected data through the entire year, but I have 1 well that collected data from 1/1/07 to 2/24/07, went haywire for a while, then collected from 3/26/07 to 7/9/07 before it died. (in my other graphs, I have my well data displayed as a line plotted on a secondary Y-axis.) When I tried to plo...

I cannot write in Tamil in Outlook2007 but can in word 2007
I am able to type in Tamil in all of the MS office 2007 suite except Outlook 2007, cannot understand why. Anyone has an answer please. thanks ...

Emailing from Word fails unless Outlook is already open
I am using Outlook 98, Internet Mail only. I am not on a network. OS is Win 98SE For awhile now, when I attempt to use MAPI (“Send To Mail Recipient”) to email documents directly from Word 97, it still works fine *if* Outlook is already open. But if Outlook is closed, I now get the following series of errors when I click the Send button after composing the email OUTLOOK: This Program Has Caused an Illegal Operation and Will Be Shut Down - Details: Outlook caused an invalid page fault in module MSO97.DLL� Then MICROSOFT EXCHANGE: The action could not be completed Then MICROSOFT WORD: ...

Converting old AmiPro to Word 2007
I have some old documents in Lotus AmiPro ("SAM" extension) that I would like to be able to read. I am using Windows 7 and Word 2007. I tried KeyView from Lotus but I can't find a version that will run on my computer as I get an error message indicating the file is only compatible with 32 bit computers. From Microsoft I saw a conversion add on that claims to work with Word 2003 and prior but I haven't found a converter for Word 2007. Thanks for your help Jim On Jan 5, 9:32=A0am, JimA <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have some old ...

2 Word Problems with Word's Printed Watermarks
Hello there! I have a bit of a couple of Word problems relating to watermarks I hope someone out there can help me with. I am very frustrated trying to figure them out. 1. I'm trying to insert a printed watermark (Format/Background/Printed Watermark) on a document. On two particular templates (any documents based on them), however, the option is grayed out and I'm unable to use it because the feature is disabled. I have tried in all different views. I have tried turning this feature off (Tools/Options/Save and deselecting that option), but it keeps turning itself...

Updating title bar on new client message
When I open a new document in my MFC explorer-sty;e application, the title bar automatically updates to reflect the new file opened. It also updates when I save a previously unsaved document, or save a document via save-as. However, the file name of the last file opened is still displayed when I open a new file. How do I switch the title bar back to "Untitled"? It seems like this might be an automatic thing that I broke somehow. thanks, Zac It should be automatic, but look at SetTitle() in the CDocument class. Tom "Zac Bond" <zwb2@cwru.edu> wrote in message ...

Side-by-side bar chart
Hello. I'm using Excel 2007. The goal: I want to build a bar chart that has two bars for each value (one is volume, the other is effectiveness). Category Effectiveness Volume A 11.4% 398241 B 10.2% 364633 C 6.9% 49214 D 12.4% 32790 E 15.4% 14148 The problem: I can get the two data sets added with each value (volume on the primary axis and effectiveness on the secondary axis). But... Excel tries to stack the the two bars by default... I need them side by side. I can't figure out how to get them side ...

Hiding Menu Bar With Macro Command
Hi all, Can someone help me with a 'macro script' on how to hide a Menu Bar (File/Edit/View/Insert/Format etc). I just want to block people from using the functions in Menu bar. Thank you so much. Zainuddin Z Hi Zainuddin Start here http://www.rondebruin.nl/menuid.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Zainuddin Zakaria" <salza@tm.net.my> wrote in message news:45897045_2@news.tm.net.my... > Hi all, > Can someone help me with a 'macro script' on how to hide a Menu Bar > (File/Edit/View/Insert/Format etc). > I ju...

Starting a Microsoft Office for Word Document
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel The fonts come out very small. I have to use font size 20 to make it legible as I write. Also I cannot seem to expand the tabs so that the area I am writing in is only about 1/3 of the page. How do I sort out these 2 problems? Have a look on the View menu for the Zoom item. On 6/04/10 9:46 AM, in article 59bb68a9.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "artworksproject@officeformac.com" <artworksproject@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Proc...

microsoft crm task synchronisation with outlook
When you create a task in Microsoft CRM version 3 and give it a specific time, if you then synchronise outlook with crm, the time for all tasks in outlook are set to 8:00 AM. This defeats the purpose of setting task to different time in Microsoft CRM, as the reminders for all the task are created for 8:00 AM. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in...

Security updates from Microsoft
I have just received two emails one from �Microsoft Corporation Internet Security Center� and another from �MS Corporation Security Department� and attaching two differently-named .exe files, though the description says they are the �December 2004, Cumulative Patch�. Both were addressed to my old newsgroup address which I changed a few days ago to avoid getting spam. Are these for real? Or are they viruses? I am surprised that Microsoft is sending these updates for Windows to Mac people. On 12/9/04 7:29 AM, in article BDDDF5AB.1246%oz.springs@anywhere.com, "Oz Springs" <oz.spr...

Microsoft AEM on E2K3
I'm currently doing some testing with Microsoft's Antigen Enterprise Manager (formerly Sybari's SEM), and I am trying to create a Signature Redistribution Job. After creating it (using the default http://antigendl.microsoft.com/antigen as the download location) and running the job, I get errors that say that the download failed. Any suggestions? ...

word freezes when opening drawing toolbar
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) When I try to open the drawing toolbar in Microsoft Word, the entire program freezes. I tried to wait out the spinwheel but it doesn't work. I read bulletins on here about steps to take but I am not sure I am doing them right. If someone could direct me step by step on how to resolve this problem I would really appreciate it. Thanks! ...

How to make a poster in four parts in Word or Publisher
I am trying to print a poster using four letter size pieces of paper. Anyone know how? I have tried in Word and Publisher. I don't know whether this is a printer issue or user error or program function. Thanks Brenda AlexAngelGirl wrote: > I am trying to print a poster using four letter size pieces of paper. > Anyone know how? > I have tried in Word and Publisher. I don't know whether this is a > printer issue or user error or program function. Thanks Brenda =============================== Did you try going to....File / Page Setup... and enter the size you wish to create...

insert a page from microsoft word
Can I insert a wrod page in to Publisher??? Sure. Right-click your text box, click change text, click text file, browse to your Word document. Or, Select all in Word, copy/paste. Or, file, import Word document. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dick9425" <dick9425@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D87F2169-F51E-4692-938E-69B2575BA72F@microsoft.com... > Can I insert a wrod page in to Publisher??? ...

Outlook & Word Replying to HTML Messages
HI Using Outlook 2002 and it is so slow on replying to HTML Messages via Word, is there anyway to speed it up without switching to the std editor ? Sometimes it can take upto a minute to load and I can not handle it anymore agggghhh. ...

cant select chart command bar
chart command bar does not open when I click the arrow. Looks like it is locked. how can open it? -- Rasoul Khoshravan Azar Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan A chart has to be selected before the Chart tool bar is enabled. Ensure that the worksheet is not protected and/or drawing objects are not protected and click the chart to activate it. The Chart tool bar should then be enabled. Regards, Greg "Khoshravan" wrote: > chart command bar does not open when I click the arrow. Looks like it is > locked. how can open it? > -- > Rasoul Khoshravan Azar > Civil Engineer, ...

Word 2003 Proofing Text
I have genuine Office Professional 2003 in English. I work in English and Portuguese. I cannot get Word to run Spell Check in Portuguese. It says I need to install the Service Pack. I have tried Service Pack 1 and 2. But when I try to install I get this message: THE EXPECTED VERSION OF THE PRODUCT WAS NOT FOUND ON YOUR SYSTEM. How can I fix this? Why does it have to be so complicated?????? Thanks! Larry ...

MS Word Error Message
I get an alert box from MS Office that states "The global template, NORMAL.DOT, is already open as an add-in program." every time I open Word. I want to get rid of this. Normal.dot is the normal template (for Word versions up to 2003). It should be in the user templates folder and if you have not changed the location where Word stores its templates you can find it by typing %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Templates in the Address bar of Explorer. If as the message indicates you have a copy of normal.dot in the Word or Office startup folder, then it will load it as an add-in and th...

Import Ink Pictures from Word
I have a word document that I was hoping to print two-up with Publisher, since Word can't quite cooperate with my printer to do the job. So I imported it. The document has lots of two-cell tables, and one of the cells has in it an ink drawing done on the tablet PC. When I import this document, those cells wind up empty. When I copy one of the drawing and try to paste it in, it pastes the pic outside the two-cell table, but it does paste it. So two questions. An answer to either one would help: 1. How can I import this file so Publisher doesn't just throw this stuff away. 2. Faili...

Outlook using MS Word as e-mail editor
I always use MS Word as the text editor for Outlook e-mails. I now get an error message when trying to send an e-mail "Interface not Registered" and the e-mail does not send - I have to uncheck the option of using MS Word and e-mails can be sent. Another problem which seems to have occured at about the same time is when using Internet Explorer V6 and then try to get a second window of Explorer by selecting an item and holding the shift key the 2nd window fires up but remains blank with the egg-timer running. (It is nothing to do with pop-ups being blocked). This is causing pr...

Can you import contacts from Outlook to Excel, Access, Word &how?
ericsayang wrote: <nothing> PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject Have a look here: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm No you can't directly. You can EXPORT from outlook into either csv format or directly into xls format. ...

Instantly Convert Microsoft? Word Document into PDF Files
Convert Doc to PDF For Word is the fast, affordable way to create professional-quality documents in the popular PDF file format. Its easy-to-use interface allows you to create PDF files by simply click the "Save as PDF" button from MS Word, creating documents which can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer. Convert Doc to PDF For Word supports Font embedding, resolution, compression and multi-language. Convert DOC to PDF For Word is a Word Addin component/DLL that Convert DOC to PDF, Word document to PDF automatically. And Convert DOC to PDF For Word don't need any software...

How to remove unwanted dots between words in HTML copies?
When copying HTML pages into Words 2003, the program has started inserting dots between words. Why? And how to prevent it? Do you _not_ see the dots in other Word files?? If you don't, then the problem isn't that you've turned on Show Non- Printing Characters (Ctrl-Shift-8). On Mar 2, 12:04=A0pm, PoeteMaudit <PoeteMau...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When copying HTML pages into Words 2003, the program has started insertin= g > dots between words. =A0Why? =A0And how to prevent it? how do you get rid of them i tried to use (Ctrl+Shift+8) like 5...

Restoring deleted Outlook ShortCut Bar icons
I would like to delete several of the icons on the Outlook ShortCut Bar. I know that this can be done because the option is there in the right click menu. What I need to know is if I later change my mind, how would I get them back? There doesn't appear to be an option to do that. BTW, this question was in regards to Outlook 2002. Right click the folder in the folder list->Add to Outlook Bar. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. ...