How do I change the text size in a drop down box

I am using excel 2003.  It seems to default to 10pts.  Changing the size in
the source list or the default in the general tab did not change the size.
0
Tim6814 (325)

size of database after backup
Hello NG, after a full backup with HP Data Protector i have the problem that the size of my priv database grows from 6 GB to 14,5 GB. The online defrag says that there is 6 GB free space. After an offline defrag the size of database ist 6 GB again. Has anyone help? Greetings Marco ...

convert "Text" into "Number" for null or empty value
Hi There Need your help , please I have a field which from database is "text", and have to convert it "number" type. using CDbl function, able to solve it. But problem for data which have "null or "", the result is #Error I'm try to use below queries, but same result. Any other's function? IIf((CDbl([A])="#Error"),0,CDbl([A])) -- Cheers Mohsin Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200912/1 Now is works. Using Val([A] & "") mohsin wrote: >H...

Drag and Drop: Implementing a Drop Target
Hi, I have a CSplitter with multiple windows. I am trying to implement a Drop Target in one of them. In the View Class .h file I declare a variable of type COleDropTarget COleDropTarget m_dropTarget; In the OnCreate() member function I try to register. BOOL b = m_dropTarget.Register(this); While stepping through, It fails in oledrop2.cpp at the following function. BOOL COleDropTarget::Register(CWnd* pWnd) { (...) //the object must be locked externally to keep LRPC connections alive if (CoLockObjectExternal(lpUnknown, TRUE, FALSE) != S_OK) return FALSE; (...) } I don'...

Publisher 2011
Windows 7 / Publisher 2011 Is there a simple way to change the background color in a P2011 document? The 'Page Design', 'Backround' tab colors are limited and I see no way to add to them? In general, I'm finding it quite difficult to find answers to simple questions? Is there a good tutorial out there? - Thanks for your help, IM ...

Custom drop down menus
Hi. I once saw a spreadsheet that had its own drop-dpwn menus (like File, Edit, ect, but it had Invoice and things like that). Is that a special add-in or can it be done straight in Excel somehow? Any ideas? Thx View - Toolbars - Customize - Commands tab - scroll down categories to New Menu - drag the "New Menu" from the commands to your menu bar. Drag addition sub-menu items under this new menu item. Right click on the new menu items and change the name / assign macro. -- Damon Longworth Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference Sept 16th and 17th Stockyards Hote...

Multiple Combo Boxes Highlighted
Hi, I have a problem with something in VB6. I have 4 combo boxes with individual names (not an array) located on an SSTab object. When I select another tab and then return to the tab these boxes are located on, each of them appears to be highlighted in blue. I add values to them only when loading the form so I'm at a loss as to why this happens ? Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jen. "Jennifer Ward" <jward@comcast.net> wrote in message news:eq5HrcBrKHA.6064@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have a problem with someth...

Privelevel change in status.html
hey everybody, i know i can display customers Pricelevel by QSRules.Transaction.Customer.PriceLevel in status.html but does anybody know how can i change this pricelevel for customers current transaction. Please anyhelp will be much appreciated. shoby You can change the PriceLevel at the time of the transaction using the Shift-F3 and setting the PriceLevel manually after adding the customer to the transaction. Or create 3 macros to do this for you. Rob "Shoby" <Shoby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6714525B-9B61-4D69-8355-F152F97A931A@microsoft.c...

How do I move data without changing an associated formula?
I have created an Excel worksheet which I update with new values each day (golf scores). I keep the last 10 scores but want an average of the last 5 scores. How can I move the data one column to the left and not change the averaging formula so that when I post the new score it still uses the original formula (sum of G5 to K5 devided by 5). If you put a "$" before any cell reference, it will "freeze" the formula value. So, if your formula references cell G5, you can use $G5 to freeze the column or G$5 to freeze the row or $G$5 to freeze the entire cell reference. ...

How do I remove a check box once I have inserted it?
How do I remove a check box once I have inserted it? r-click and select cut works for me "billmeier" <billmeier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B37DADAE-86D4-4BAD-9789-7C7C66619D04@microsoft.com... > How do I remove a check box once I have inserted it? I tried that, all it does it let me move it to another location, but I'm still stuck with the check box. "Adam Kroger @hotmail.com>" wrote: > r-click and select cut works for me > > > "billmeier" <billmeier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message &...

My text does not show in a connecting text box?

Changing Office from one PC to another
Just bought a new desktop PC. I'm planning to keep the old one, but will use the new one for Office applications. Is there any problem with installing Office 2003 on the new one and deleting it from the old? Thanks, Craig "Williams" <cwillyATE@OOHAY.com> wrote in message news:YGfSm.23512$gd1.5822@newsfe05.iad... > Just bought a new desktop PC. I'm planning to keep the old one, but will > use the new one for Office applications. Is there any problem with > installing Office 2003 on the new one and deleting it from the old? > &g...

How do I format a MSGBOX to show text and variables in a macro?
I have a macro that receives a variable that is input by a user (&rsp1) I want a MsgBox to display “Do you want to print off the data for “and the variable &rsp1. The MsgBox lookes like:- MsgBox "Do you want to print off the data for &rsp1 - 1?", vbYesNo, "Do you want to Print off” Additionally, if I know the location of a particular file, how do I incorporate an open to it? Any assistance offered will be appreciated. I'm not sure i ub=nderstand the second part of your question but try this for the first bit. Sub givemesomeinput() rsp1 = InputBox(&quo...

RUS did not process all changes
Hi all I did run a scan using Best Practices Analyzer Tool and get .."RUS did not process all changes"..as a message.I clicked the link and it require me to edit AD using ADSI which i have never used before. Do you suggest i go ahead and edit the nessary as per http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/Analyzer/e2e86e4c-772a-4fce-a784-f5291fdd7652.mspx?mfr=true or do i leave it as is because it wouldn't really affect my exchange box? Can anyone please help me. Thanks I've noticed the same warning against our Production Organization. I have one RUS co...

Are MFC FTP classes limited to 32bit file sizes?
I have found that when using the GetLength member of the CFtpFileFind class that the filezizes are limited to 4GB (0xFFFFFFFF). Now I know that in old versions of MFC, GetLength only returned a DWORD and one needed to use the Getlength64 function. However I am using VS2008 and GetLength returns a ULONGLONG. I then heared about a possible bug in MFC so I derived a class from CFtpFileFind so that I would be able to see the actual WIN32_FIND_DATA used. And indeed the low order DWORD is set to 0xFFFFFFFF and the high order DWORD is set to 0x00000000. I know that this is not a server issue...

How do I write my Ms outlook in box mail to a CD
My Out look mail box is full.I want to get the all my mails in inbox to a cd and deleete them(like a backup).I already archive the mail box.but it is not enough for me.I want to deleete the all mails and get them to a Cd to future use. Thanks hasanthi "Hansi" <Hansi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BEB4F557-5EE7-4685-9C25-2B87AA5C8AD5@microsoft.com... > My Out look mail box is full.I want to get the all my mails in inbox to a > cd > and deleete them(like a backup).I already archive the mail box.but it is > not > enough for me.I want to del...

How do you change a system (unexposed) entity/string label?
Hello, I would like to change the label of the “Service” system entity, so that the name in the left-hand navigation pane changes. I’ve read in various places that this is impossible (because it is a system entity), however I have also found someone who has an example of how it is done: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/MSCRM30Changinglabel However this does not appear to work. (I get an error regarding a unique key) I am using CRM 3.0 Could someone please enlighten me? Thanks, Steve On Jul 15, 1:57 am, Steve <St...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, > ...

Excel Changes Links Improperly
We are having a problem where Excel changes links to other workbooks and breaks them. This comes up in the following scenario. Different users have access rights to different directories and have their drives mapped differently (i.e. to the directories they have access to). Sometimes a user modifies data in a file that has links to directories that don't exist for them. Of course the links don't work for them, but that's ok. What isn't ok is that when they save the file, Excel changes the links (apparently trying to make the links relative to drive where this use...

Outlook 2000 software with huge font size
Hello: Running Win98 and Outlook 2000. When I open outlook, the font on EVERYTHING from within the program is abnormally large. I did a View dropdown to "text size" and "medium" is selected. Anybody know what the fix is for this. Thank u all :) RossJ Are you using Word as the editor? If yes, then open a new message and check the zoom settings. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer rossj <rjacobs1@socal.rr.com> asked: | Hello: | | Running Win9...

Vista automatically changes the volume mixer
Some programs in Windows Vista automatically changes the volume in the mixer. Is there a way to lock the volume so it never can be changed (untill you unlock it again). It's really annoying that you have to manually change the volume, because i play games where i need the sound. In advance - Thanks. If you can mention which programs you're referring to then that may help. Both Vista programs and games usually have volume settings within themselves that you can adjust. -- Jon "Thomas Andersen" <andersethomas@gmail.com> wrote in message news:af01...

Changing Chart Location Problems
I am using excel 2007. When i move a chart from a worksheet to a "New Sheet" i.e. "Chart1", the chart does not show up in the new location / sheet. When I click on the new sheet "Chart1" all I see is a blank page. Please Help The beta did stuff like this, but the RTM version (i.e., the commercially released version) seemed to be fixed. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "*Dave*" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F18352C-9137-407E-923F-009E7628576...

Common Dilaog Box
Well I just want to call a common dialog box e.g. CFontDialog and then want to change the color of any od the edit control inside that dialog box. If possible reply me back to rupak_das@yahoo.com Bye Rupak N.B : If u can give the source code its better. Have you looked at CWnd::CtlColor()? It is used for just such purposes! "rupak" <rupak_das@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:0b8d01c38109$abfdeda0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Well I just want to call a common dialog box e.g. > CFontDialog and then want to change the color of any od > the edit control inside ...

Drop Down Menu
How do I create a drop down menu in a particular cell. I want the menu to contain alternate date the user can click on and it will automatically enter the cell once clicked. Thanks. Hi Nicole Look on Debra's site for examples http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "nicole" <nlwilliams2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d8b1ac37.0410141108.10cb8f56@posting.google.com... > How do I create a drop down menu in a particular cell. I want the menu > to contain alternate date the user can click on and it will > au...

Allotment Details area and the Total Cases/Minutes box
Scenario: Service Contract Template with allotment type set to time. Contract created with that template and contract line set accordingly with 121 total hours, units in hours and in the Case/Minutes box i entered 7260 (multiplicity of 121 and 60). When i create a case and had it resolved for a period of 3 days. The allotments remaining only decrement by one. Whats going on. Thanks ...

Save changes
I am using Access 2000 and Windows XP. I have a form that I need to generate a pop up box to say "Do you want to save changes" with options "Yes" or "No" for users to click on. If they choose "No" then changes are undone. This only needs to happen when closing the form, moving to a new/another record or saving updating and not for every single change. I have this code at the moment which I have put in the Form properties: Function changessave() Select Case MsgBox( _ "Changes have been made - Do you want to save?" _ , vbYe...

How to change the default font and size of "comments"?
Can anybody tell me how to change the default font and size of a "Comment"? I can change the font and size of every comment separately but I can't find a function to set a standard (default). Cell Comments Changing Font etc in cell comments (#font) Excel uses the Tahoma font for new comment boxes, and you cannot change that default. You can set the default interior color, the font color, and the fontsize in the Control Panel (Display, Appearance, Tool Tip)" http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/ccomment.htm#font You can run macros (also found in ...